PLEASE OBSERVE THE POB TRAVEL FIELD RULES
The POB Soccer Club does not own these fields; our ability to use them depends on our teams and our guests observing a few simple rules. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
1) No Dogs Allowed- We love dogs, but they’re not allowed on the fields or in the parking lot.
2) Please park inside the gated area. Parking outside the gates may result in a ticket and/or a tow at the owner's expense.
3) There is No Smoking or Alcohol allowed anywhere within the complex, including fields or parking lot.
4) Please cheer positively, Let 'em Play, Let 'em Coach, Let 'em Ref & Enjoy the game.
5) The grounds are for soccer ONLY, playing golf is strictly prohibited.
6) No vendors, other than one's contracted with POBSC is allowed within the complex for purpose of selling or distributing items.
7) No team training will be authorized without permission of POBSC board members.
8) Team practice must be held on practice fields and areas. Playing fields (A,B,C and D) are used strictly for authorized games.
9) POBSC Soccer Travel Field Complex can not be used for ANY individual training, again all training must be pre-authorized.
10) We have set up plenty of trash containers throughout the complex, we ask they be used.