Click Here For The Bonded Resignation Form
Dear Bonded Member-Owner
We’re sorry to hear you wish to resign from the Willows. Remember, the Willows provides one of the best values around for your summer enjoyment. Families change, kids grow up and sometimes a swim club membership no longer works for your family. However, if you are dissatisfied with the Willows or didn’t enjoy your experience we would like to know. We strive to continually improve and member feedback is essential. Please send us an email or letter and let us know how we can improve. Your Board of Trustees is always available to help or answer any questions or concerns. Click the ‘Contact Info’ link on the left. During the season always feel free to call the Willows and speak to the pool manager
Has your family status changed? If so, are you aware of our Senior, Single and Empty Nest Memberships? As a bonded member-owner you may be eligible for one of these memberships after you resign. Please contact us for more details.
Information about resignations:
- Please click the Bonded Resignation Form
link above to open the resignation form. Please complete and sign the form and send to the Willows along with your original bond certificate. If you cannot find your bond certificate please have this form notarized.
- Resignations (or your membership fee payment) must be received by April 1 of each year. Failure to do so may result in a penalty as per the late fee schedule on your annual maintenance fee bill.
- Resignations are processed starting in April of each year when maint. fee payments are due and are processed in the order they are received.
- By resigning you are selling your ownership interest in the Willows. The Willows will make every attempt to sell your bond to a family on the pre-membership list. The Willows acts as the broker and this is not a guarantee of sale. In accordance with the By-Laws you remain an owner until such time that your membership has been sold. Although there are no guarantees, there is typically a healthy pre-membership list with more than enough families waiting to become new bonded owners.
- Bond refunds are sent within 2 weeks of selling your membership.
- The Willows cannot provide a date when your resignation will be completed but all are usually completed by the end of May.
- Your account must be in good standing in order to resign.