When does registration open?
- Registration is open from November 1- February 15.
- A $100 Deposit is required with registration.
- Register by Dec 20th to receive $50.00 discount off final fee.
- Final season cost will be determined in January. (last year’s dues- $525)
- Go to www.southridgelacrosse.org to register.
What if I don’t have a packet?
- We are arranging a pick up spot- more information to come in the next couple of days.
- All forms are accessible on the website under “Registration Forms” on the left menu bar.
What forms do I have to turn in? (all of these are in the packet received at the meeting)
- Code of Conduct & Participation Agreement/Player & Parent Consent
- Concussion Waiver
- Waiver and Release (Pre-All Season)
- Physical Exam form
- Grade report when available
Mail to Southridge Lacrosse PMB #213, 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr, Ste 110, Beaverton 97007. Or drop off at Postal Annex at same address as above.
When are forms due?
-By the first day of tryouts- February 29th
-The Waiver and release Form must be turned in to the Coach on the first day of conditioning if the player is participating in the pre-season conditioning.
Is Lacrosse a ‘cut-sport’?
-Lacrosse is a ‘no cut’ sport. All players that complete registration requirements and are paid in full can participate in the 2016 season. Players will be evaluated and placed on appropriate teams based on skill level.
- The number of teams we field (Varsity, JV, JV2) will depend on the number of registered players.
Do I have to obtain a sponsorship?
- All players are required to obtain at least one sponsor.
- Put the player’s name on the sponsorship form so they can get the deduction ($50 for each $100 sponsorship) off fees.
- Mail the form with check to : Southridge Lacrosse PMB #213, 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr, Ste 110, Beaverton 97007. Or drop off at Postal Annex at same address as above.
- You can opt out of the sponsorship requirement by paying the $50.00 opt-out fee.
- Sponsorships are due by Jan 31.
When are the pie and card orders due? Is this required?
-Due by Nov 12th.
-This fundraising is not required but encouraged since 100% of your collection is deducted from your fees.
-Make checks payable to Southridge Lacrosse
- Mail completed forms to : : Southridge Lacrosse PMB #213, 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr, Ste 110, Beaverton 97007. Or drop off at Postal Annex at same address as above.
-All orders can be picked up(est.delivery Nov 23rd) at Meg Morris’ house: 12524 SW Sheldrake Way, Beaverton, OR 97007. More information to come.
Will there be other fundraising events?
-Yes, the board is working on other fundraising opportunities to help decrease player registration fees. More information to follow.
What if I need a new boys helmet? (see packet handout)
-Please mark whether or not you need a new helmet (Cascade Helmet- black with maroon chin and black visor) during registration (there is a specific question for this).
The program will then contact those needing a new helmet and coordinate a bulk purchase of helmets for a discounted price.
Do I need my helmet re-certified? (see packet handout)
- We require helmets to be re-certified every year( unless you have a brand new helmet).
- We will collect and ship all helmets in January (more info to come).
Do I need concussion testing? (see packet handout)
Testing is required every 2 years (if you have not been tested since February 2014) or you have had an injury since your last screening.
Do I need a physical? (see packet handout)
-Physicals are required every two years, starting in 9th grade.
-Players with current physicals from a previous high school sports season within the past two years do not need to complete another physical for the 2016 lacrosse season.
-If the physical was for another sport, a copy of the physical exam will need to be turned in.
How can I purchase the required apparel?
-Please refer to the Required Equipment/Apparel form (in packet)
-You can go to our website- click “Apparel” on the left menu bar.
-There will be 2 ordering windows (Nov 1-Nov 20 for December delivery; the other window in January for pre-season delivery).
-A specific email will be sent out soon with further instructions.
Please contact Jill Clark, registrar, with any questions. email@example.com