2013 11U-12U Team Information
Our goal is to provide these young players a competitive schedule along with building their fundamental baseball skills. This team will have a complete indoor practice schedule along with a full spring season game schedule against other locally based AAU programs in the New England Region.
This team will carry a full roster of players (13 full-time & 2 alternate players). Each full-time player will be invited to all workouts and games and is guaranteed to play at least half a game (3 innings). Alternate players will work out with our team during off-season and in-season practices and will be invited to games on a need-be basis. Our players at this age level are also encouraged to participate in their local town baseball leagues and understand there will be a few conflicts with their Jr. Rams schedule. We also understand most youth players participate in other sports and will miss some of their off-season indoor workouts due to conflicts. Playing time and position assignment at this age level are up to the coach as he sees fit to help best improve his team.
• Indoor skills sessions run by Cary McConnell and our Staff once a week for 6 weeks.
• One hour a week indoor skills continue on a week night for 8 weeks
• One hour a week team practice utilizing our infield and bullpen areas.
• Two hours a week team hitting practice
• A weekly two hour practice focused on team hitting/pitching
• A weekly one hour team practice focused infield work
• This age level will begin their playing schedule in April with a full complement of weekend double headers on Saturday or Sunday, or both through the beginning of June against divisional opponents and other locally based competitive AAU programs.
• Once a week practice either at a field or inside at the R.A.C.
Includes all of the above and uniforms. Players are responsible for cost associated with any travel.