Online Registration and Payment Processing
Payment Processing with Paypal
Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American ExpressPayment processing with Paypal is now available on your LeagueLineup site. To begin accepting credit card payments you will need to create a Paypal Business account.
PayPal Business Account features:
- Low cost - No setup, monthly fees, cancellation or gateway fees, and no minimum payments.
- Quick setup - Sign up and get started in minutes. No extra software or hardware needed
- Flexible - Payments are accepted using all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover)
- Paypal Accounts not required - Your registrants do NOT need a Paypal Account
- Secure - As an industry leader in fraud prevention and risk management, PayPal has 60%-70% lower fraud loss rates than other merchant accounts
- Available on ALL LeagueLineup sites - You can add payment processing to ANY LeagueLineup web site. Use it on our FREE sites or our upgraded sites (LeagueLineup Pro or LeagueLineup Pro/Fundraiser).
- Paypal Processing Fee: For non-profits with 501 (c)(3) status, Paypal charges 2.2% plus $0.30 per transaction. Otherwise your Paypal processing rate will be 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction.
- LeagueLineup Processing Fee: 1% of total monthly amount processed. At the beginning of each month you will receive an invoice that is paypable through your Paypal account for 1% of the total amount processed the previous month.
- In order to transfer funds in excess of $500 per day from your Paypal account to your bank account you will need to get "Verified" by Paypal. Paypal will require a bank account number and Social Security number or Credit Card number to set this up.
- While LeagueLineup.com provides the ability to link your Online Forms to a Paypal account, LeagueLineup.com does not make any warranties or guarantees, implied or written, regarding Paypal services or fees required by Paypal.
- Discounted pricing for non-profits will not apply to your account until you have received an email confirmation from PayPal verifying your non-profit status.
- Processing fees still apply even if you refund a paid registration
- Paypal is fully integrated into your Online Forms so there is no need to use Paypal Buttons.
Your total fees: 3.2% (501c3 non-profits) or 3.9% (all others) plus $0.30 per transaction.
FEES When you process payments you will be assessed the following fees:
To Get Started
- Click here to create a PayPal account.
- Click on Start Now! button on Paypal site
- Click on Get Started button in Business box on Paypal site
- Select Website Payments Standard for the payment solution and press continue.
- Follow instructions on Paypal site to complete your account setup
- Once you have your Paypal account established complete the form on the Online Forms admin page of your LeagueLineup web site to request Paypal payment processing be added.
- LeagueLineup will enable integrated Paypal payment processing with your Online Forms