Online Registration and Payment Processing
Payment Processing with Paypal
Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, eChecks & Paypal payments!
Use a Paypal account to accept payments via any major credit card, echeck or another Paypal account.
PayPal Business Account features:
- Low cost - No setup, monthly fees, cancellation or gateway fees, and no minimum payments.
- Quick setup - Sign up and get started in minutes. No extra software or hardware needed
- Flexible - Payments are accepted using all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover)
- Paypal Accounts not required - Your registrants do NOT need a Paypal Account
- Secure - As an industry leader in fraud prevention and risk management, PayPal has 60%-70% lower fraud loss rates than other merchant accounts
- Available on ALL LeagueLineup sites - including our free sites. No upgrade required!
3.2% (501c3 non-profits) or 3.9% (all others) plus $0.30 per transaction.
Includes ALL Paypal and Leaguelineup fees
FEES When you process payments you will be assessed the following fees:
- Paypal Processing Fee: For non-profits with 501 (c)(3) status, Paypal charges 2.2% plus $0.30 per transaction. Otherwise your Paypal processing rate will be 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction.
- LeagueLineup Processing Fee: 1% of total monthly amount processed. At the beginning of each month you will receive an invoice that is paypable through your Paypal account for 1% of the total amount processed the previous month.
- In order to transfer funds in excess of $500 per day from your Paypal account to your bank account you will need to get "Verified" by Paypal. Paypal will require a bank account number and Social Security number or Credit Card number to set this up. Note: It may take Paypal 48 to 72 hours to review your account, and during that time, Paypal may disable payment processing for your account until it is approved.
- While LeagueLineup.com provides the ability to link your Online Forms to a Paypal account, LeagueLineup.com does not make any warranties or guarantees, implied or written, regarding Paypal services or fees required by Paypal.
- Discounted pricing for non-profits will not apply to your account until you have received an email confirmation from PayPal verifying your non-profit status.
- Processing fees still apply even if you refund a paid registration
- Paypal is fully integrated into your Online Forms so there is no need to use Paypal Buttons.
To Get Started
- Click here to create a PayPal account.
- Click on Get Started button on Paypal site
- Follow instructions on Paypal site to complete your account setup
- Once you have your Paypal account established complete the form on the Online Forms admin page of your LeagueLineup web site to request Paypal payment processing be added.
- LeagueLineup will enable integrated Paypal payment processing with your Online Forms