2017 Registrations open on Black Friday
Baseball Registrations for Aston Valley Baseball League will begin online on Friday, November 25. There will be a $20 Black Friday weekend early-bird discount for anyone registered by Sunday, November 27.
Important items to know:
- All new players to the league and players moving up to the next division (excluding TBall/Junior Rookie) must attend player evaluations on Saturday, February 25, 2017. Any player that does not attend the evaluation, without Executive Board approval, will be drafted by teams after those who did attend. In the event of a redraft, all players for that division must attend evaluations.
- Any individual who is interested in a coaching position or just helping out on the field must submit a coach’s application and a national background check. No individual will be allowed on the field or in the dugout without completing both of these documents. All applications and background checks are due no later than January 31, 2017. Any submissions after this date will be placed on a waiting list and will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis..
- Team Parents must submit the national background check only.
- Coach’s Application and Background Check can be found on our website.
- In order to be compliant with Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth, all national background checks must be submitted thru Protect Youth Sports on our website for 2017. PA State Police checks only and checks from other organizations will not be accepted.
- Background checks for Aston Valley will be good for the calendar year of 2017.
- Next General Membership Meeting is this Monday November 21, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. Meeting is located at the American Legion on Concord Rd. All members are encouraged to attend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Anthony M. Marusco