Fingerprinting and Application Verification
- TO REGISTER: Go on-line to http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/20150129_universform_vsb.pdf print out and complete the Universal Fingerprint Form.
- Under Block #7 (Contributor’s Case # (Unique Identifier) on the application form enter the Hamilton Township VRO number : V05001.
- TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: Go on-line to https://nj.ibtfingerprint.com/
- You must bring your completed application (step 1) along with proper ID to your appointment at Sagem Morpho’s site (closest site is in Ewing, 1230 Parkway Avenue, Ewing NJ 08628).
- After fingerprinting is completed, you will be given a receipt by Sagem Morpho with a PCN # on it. Keep a copy of the receipt for your files, and return the original receipt to HLL's Secretary Renee Kinley.
NOTE: Regardless of your current occupation, certifications, and affiliation with other youth sports organizations’ it is required by the Township of Hamilton that all parties serving on a Board, coaching, or in a dugout must complete their background check process which is valid for three years.
You will be reimbursed for the process, please see Renee Kinley for details.
Questions regarding the process can be directed to Renee Kinley - RKinley23@gmail.com