In person registration will be held on Tuesday, September 4th from 5:00-7:00pm at Jericho Field #1.
- Eligibility: 2012 Little League Ages 8-13 (Age on April 30th, 2013)
- Teams will be divided into Major and Minor League Divisions
* Children 8, 9 or 10 on 4/30/2013 will be eligible for the Minor Division
* Children 10, 11, 12 or 13 on 4/30/2013 will be eligible for the Major Division (See *** note below)
- Season will include at least one practice per week and a game on Saturdays.
Cost: $85.00 per player (25% discount for each additional younger sibling).
- The program intends to compliment our regular Spring season. The emphasis in fall ball is instruction where kids can learn new positions.
- Our goal is to increase the skills and fundamentals required to move up to the next level of participation in NHLL.
- Parents – please consider managing or coaching your child’s team. It is a fun experience for you and your child.
Games will be on Saturdays with Rainouts made up on Sundays or on the team practice night.
Anyone interested in Managing/Coaching a Fall Ball Team (they must be Rutgers Safety Certified) should contact Mike Fioto (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rich Finn (email@example.com)