2017 Winterball Program
SJMBA is pleased to offer our Winterball program for players from all baseball associations or kids who just want to give baseball a try. Our program will cover age groups from 6-15 (Young players must turn 6 prior to January 06/17). There will be two sessions:
Session 1 – January 06 – February 17 (6 weeks – no program on Friday, Jan. 27/17)
Session 2 – February 24 – April 07 (6 weeks – no program on Friday, Mar. 10/17)
Sessions will take place every Friday from 6:30 – 10:30 pm at the Techniplex. Sessions will be split into two groups or segments:
Early Group - 6:30 – 8:30 pm: Open to beginners and house league players - male and female. Ages 6-15 i.e. Novice to Bantam.
Late Group - 8:30 – 10:30 pm: Open to AAA- AA-A male and female all-star players only (Mosquito, Pee Wee, Bantam)
· 6 sessions – 12 hours in total
· Entire Techniplex used for all sessions
· Head Instructors – Mark Healy, Sean Gulliver and Glenn Cribb
· Experienced instructors from St. John’s Senior and Intermediate League, SJMBA summer program staff and All-Star Coaches
· Excellent instructor-player ratio
· Program will focus on skill development, teaching baseball strategies and rules, and having FUN!
· Instruction in the Late Group session will include baseball strategy and rules of the game in addition to skill development
COST - $225.00 for a single session or $400.00 for both sessions
Note: We cannot guarantee that players who register for Session 1 only, will get a spot in Session 2.
Registration: Registration form will be available on our website – www.baseballstjohns.ca. Registration will commence on Tuesday, November 01, 2016.
You will be able to pay on-line through PayPal or any major credit card.
You can also contact Mike Buist (Executive Director) email@example.com or (709) 699-5432 for registration information.
LIMITED SPOTS SO BOOK EARLY!