SJMBA's female players have increased significantly in the past few years. We are proud to say that we are hoping to have female teams in most divisions this summer. There are a few details that we want to clarify for parents and players:
- Female players should register in the divisions that they qualify for on the online registration system.
- Since female age divisions are different from male (U12, U14 and U16 vs U11, U13 and U15), numbers may dictate us to move some first year players to lower divisions. This will only be done to keep our all female teams intact.
- Players wishing to represent SJMBA at the female provincial tournaments this summer (U12 in St. John's and U14 in Corner Brook) MUST register for All-Star tryouts beginning on May 5th.
- If numbers allow, SJMBA will enter two mosquito teams for provincials.
- We are hoping to have a regional U16 team for provincials in Grand Falls - Winsor. More details will be sent out on this in the coming weeks.
- We will continue to have female day camps throughout the summer for a nominal fee.