The St. John's Amateur Baseball Association (SJABA) annually hosts two drafts (Intermediate / Senior) for any new players wishing to enter the league.
- First Draft is held prior to the start of the season (End of May)
- Second Draft is held on July 15th
- Players must be 1st year midget or older to be eligible for the Intermediate draft.
- Players 22 years or older will be required to enter the Senior draft. (If undrafted they will be entered in the Intermediate draft.)
- Players must complete the SJABA "Draft Registration Form" to be eligible for the draft https://www.leaguelineup.com/formpreview.asp?sid=354024923&url=stjohnsbaseball&FormID=103592
- Players are required to complete all required fields and provide as much information as possible.
- One Open Workout will be held at St. Pat's Ball Park for new players prior to the 1st draft (TBD)
- Players should come dressed in appropriate baseball attire including pants, hat, glove, cleats, bat (wooden) and helmet
- There is a $5.00 open workout fee (per player)
- All players that register for the draft may not be drafted.
- All players that are drafted may not make the team they are drafted by.
- Teams reserve the right to release player(s) at any time during the season.
Any questions or comments can be directed to email@example.com