- Go Trojans!
Information on the upcoming 2018 Season
Now that the season is only a month away, there will be a lot happening in a short amount of time. Please review all of the information below and don't hesitate to send any questions to:
Tryouts were this past week and teams have been officially formed. We will have three (3) teams representing Anderson:
JV-B (mostly a Freshman team)
- Full Calendar with games and practices: http://my.llfiles.com/00160749/2018-Soccer-Calendar.pdf
- Game Schedule: http://my.llfiles.com/00160749/2018-Anderson-Boys-Soccer-Game-Schedule.pdf
Game Day Meals:
If you would like a Subway sandwich, chips and cookie delivered to your player on game days, please make sure both forms are filled out. These printed forms will also be available at school and need to be turned in to Coach Reus before Holiday Break on December 15. This is done as a service to the team, it is optional. If you do not buy the meal plan, then please send food with your player. If a player wants to change sandwich choice at any time during the season, fill out a new form, and turn in to the coach. For all meal inquiries, please contact Mary Zimmerman at Mary@thezimmermanzone.com.
- Meal Payment Form: http://my.llfiles.com/00160749/2018-Meal-payment-form-for-parents.pdf
- Subway Form (player meal menu): http://my.llfiles.com/00160749/2018-AHS-Soccer-Subway-Form.pdf
- To volunteer to bring fruit & Gatorade as a meal supplement or to help hand out game day meals, please sign up for some games: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050848A9A92C7-spring
Look for information about our Booster Club or how to sign-up? Please contact Trey Blundell for information at email@example.com
Check with your player, photos will be taken the week of 12/4 and your son will be provided or need to pick up order forms from the coach depending upon whether or not they are in the soccer class.
REMIND mobile app:
The coaching staff uses a mobile app called Remind to communicate with both the boys and parents. This allows them to send out information any of us and have it come in as a text message to any of us who have signed up with the service. We encourage everyone to sign up as this helps to communicate out any last minute information or change of plans due to weather, etc.
Signing up is easy --- just open the text/messages app on your phone and do the following:
In the TO: field - type: 81010
In the message body, type: @ahstrojan
That's it - you will get a confirmation text to let you know that you are now signed up for messages from the Boy's Soccer team.
Email Distribution List:
If you know of any new players who may not be on our distribution list, please forward this email.