We have a lot of work to do to get ready for Night at the Races Nov. 3rd!!
Checklist: (See MEMBERS INFO for additional details)
1. Raffle Items - Almost ready - thank you for all those who worked so hard yesterday!!
2. Auction Items - Almost ready - thank you, thank you, thank you to those who helped - it's a lot of work!!!
3. Sell Tickets - Get those tickets sold today - notify Jenn RIGHT AWAY if you have any changes - we don't want to pay for food for 120 if we don't have 120 coming and that can be altered up until 2 days before. Not selling your tickets will definitely affect the money you earn from the fundraiser though.
4. Help put together Auction baskets on Sat 10/27 - Almost done - after more than 8 hours of work. (Thank you Stacy, Jenn, Cindee, Lauren, Jennifer, Dawn and Carlotta)
5. Make your dessert - 2 dozen finger style desserts to be brought early if possible
6. Be prepared for Nov 3rd by knowing your responsibilities for the day and evening - Make sure you know what "job" you are signed up for during the event - but remember we ALL have to be there early in the day for set up.
SEE MEETING NOTES UNDER MEMBER INFO FOR MORE INFORMATION