- 'PRAY LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY!'
- Catholic Sports Camp registration in now open - visit www.catholicsportscamp.com
- The spring sports season will resome on (4/14) - (soccer & basketball).
- Coaches have an obligation to set a good example - under any circumstance.
- Weather/ field condition questions? - sign up to receive text alerts.
PARKING/FACILITY GUIDELINES - ALL FAMILIES NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL OF THE FACILITIES IN WHICH OUR LEAGUE USES FOR GAMES. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF ALL FACILITY GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW...
- PARK IN MARKED STALLS ONLY, VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED.
- COACHES, PLAYERS & FANS NEED TO PICK UP ALL TRASH & EQUIPMENT AFTER EACH GAME.
- CHILDREN MUST BE MONITORED AT ALL TIMES.
- BE MINDFUL OF THE SETTING, DO NOT ENTER 'OFF LIMIT AREAS
- NO SPORTS DRINKS OR FOOD INSIDE GYMS, ONLY WATER
- DO NOT BRING ANY PETS TO GAMES.
- NO SKATEBOARDS OR SCOOTERS.
The Catholic Sports League is very fortunate to be able to play our games at different Catholic schools around town. In order to continue to play at these venues, all teams must do a better job with the cleanup after the games. Please make sure that your school takes away all trash (water bottles, wrappers, towels and anything else) after each game. This includes all family members watching the games.
Be sure to sign up to receive Text/Email Alerts - (located near the top right corner of the site). You will be notified if there is a schedule change, adverse weather and other 'breaking news' from the CSLSD.