If you would like to show support for the Coppell Cowboys Baseball team, contact Deke Knowlton
for sponsorships opportunities.
UNIFORM INFO (same uniform and equipment as last year)
Hoodies, sweatpants and hats: Coach has placed order for your son, who will need your check payable to CCBI to pick it up from Coach when it arrives.
PANTS: Parents must order online; online store will close November 17th.
1) Go to http://www.victory-la.com/
2) Click on the "Team Store" tab in the upper right section of the page
3) Where it says "Select your team" type in Coppell
4) The team password is chs2013
5) Pants (either Clemson or Old School) are mandatory; solid black socks required for Old School; jackets are optional. Items will be shipped to your home 6-8 weeks.
CLEATS and HELMETS: Parents must order online; online store will close November 22th.
1) Click on this link for complete instructions: Order Cleats and Helmets
BELTS and SOCKS: Coach requires black socks and belt, but can be purchased on your own.
Upcoming Events: Next Booster Club meeting will be in the CHS Lecture Hall at 7pm on Monday, November 11th.
January 24, 2014 - afterschool practice begins per UIL calendar.January 31st - First Pitch Dinner to kick off the season as 2014 teams are presented. All family is invited to attend (UIL requires that you pay for your son's meal). Spiritwear will be available for purchase.February 1st - Media Day: Individual and Team photos are taken for program, and will be available for purchase online from Thomas Manchester Photography.February 3rd and 4th - scrimmages begin!February 20th - tournaments begin!
Hole In One - Annual Golf Tournament October 28, 2013
Mayor Hunt can putt!
Thanks to our sponsors, the visitor's bullpen is almost finished!