ATTENTION!!!! ALL GFAHA MEMBERS/PLAYERS/COACHES/PARENTS and ALL hockey lovers!!
This is an open call to those individuals affiliated with our association. The GFAHA board has formally decided to "put forth good effort" into formally changing our GFAHA logo into something new and fresh. It could be modern, it could be "classic", it could be a combination of both. Whatever it may be, we need YOUR INPUT in the form of designs!! If you have MAD SKILLS in graphic design and/or branding, and would like to submit an entry, we REALLY would like to work with you! Even if you are not artistic, or just have a really cool design idea please feel free to submit a drawing/design.
Here are a few "guidelines" to help keep some consistency:
1. ALL entries must be emailed electronically--see addresses below.
2. Designs cannot be copyrighted (Don't steal another's intellectual property please.)
3. All designs/logos must reflect either something about Great Falls and/or Montana--we LOVE our home and want other to as well. It can be a simple but must be there. They may also reflect design concepts from our Junior A team as well.
4. Our team name MUST remain the Great Falls Americans. This is non-negotiable. This is a nostalgic piece of Great Falls hockey history and don't want to change that. However this is interpreted in your design is your choice. Be creative.
5. Our colors are still mainly red, white and blue. Black and/or Silver can also be incorporated as well if needed.
6. Logos need to large enough to see detail but not take up the entire jersey front. If you feel the need to draw up shoulder pad logos (see any NHL team), feel free. These may be wanted at some point but not necessary.
7. Send all Logo submissions to BOTH of the email addresses below, just in case someone deletes your mail accidentally, we have a backup.
8. Please no black and whites or pencil drawings. Full color is required and appreciated.
9. Final submissions are subject to board approval and the final decision will ultimately be made by the GFAHA governing board.
10. GFAHA will not pay any individual for their design(s), and all logo designs become property of GFAHA if chosen. GFAHA has the right to alter or modify this design if needed.
Entries need to be received no later than July 4th, 2015 if possible. Contact a representative below if there are any questions.
Submit ALL designs directly to the following individuals via email attachment(s):
Paula Walker email@example.com
Ryan Turoski firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for taking part and becoming a part of the new history of GFAHA! We look forward to seeing your submissions!!
GFAHA Ice Board