Last Updated: September 17, 2017
September 11, 2017
Upcoming 2017 - 2018 Season
To all Coordinators and Coaches,
We hope you had a great summer.
With the basketball season less than 4 months away we would like to share with you our Important Dates:
League Meeting Monday Sept 11 - 7:00 - 8:00pm Ridge High School - Room 630
We ask that at least one representative from each town be present. If you cannot attend please send me an email.
1. League Fee:
2. Registration Deadline - Sunday Oct 22
3. Gym availability and conflict dates - Friday Oct 27
4. Please give us at least 10 Home dates and start times (per team) so we can schedule 7 or 8 Home games. Please offer some weekday dates for close opponents. Minimum 75 minutes per game for scheduling.
5. If willing to play back to back Home/Away games please designate what dates you are willing to do this.
6. Preliminary schedules distributed - Monday Nov 13
distributed to both Town Coordinators and Head Coaches
7. Final Schedules- Monday Nov 20
8. Final schedules posted on website - Wed Nov 22
9. Start of Season - Saturday Nov 25 (if you need to start after a certain date please mark those dates as conflict dates)
10. End of Season - Sunday Feb 18
11. Playoff pairings announced - Wed Feb 21
13. Finals - Super Sunday March 4
[games will be hosted at 3 sites again with similar game time schedule as last year - if you know of certain time problems please let us know ASAP so we can schedule accordingly - prefer no changes after we set the times]
If anyone has any topics they would like to discuss prior to the meeting please give me a call.
We look forward in everyone returning so we can continue to have competitive games and another GREAT SEASON for the players!
Enjoy the rest of your summer,