June 25th-August 15th, 2013
Tues., Wed., Thurs. 7:45-9am
Open to All Hingham H.S. Students/Athletes/Incoming Freshmen
@ Hingham Recreation Fields
· 8 Week Training program, 3 days a week (23 Total Sessions)
· 4th of July Week we will train on Monday and Tuesday (July 1st& July 2nd)
· The Hingham Conditioning program is designed to help all athletes prepare for their High School sport seasons
· Athletes will be provided with a program to follow aligned with their sport to follow throughout the summer
· Athletes will be provided with information about nutrition that will help maximize performance before during and after training
· Athletes are trained by a professional staff that have a vested interest in the overall success of Hingham Athletics-Former Patriots Player and Super Bowl Champion, Eric Alexander will be assisting the football players
The philosophy of this clinic is to be a personal trainer for the student athletes at Hingham H.S. Our main goal is that all athletes that complete our program will increase their overall fitness level, thus being more prepared for their upcoming High School Athletic season. Building your core strength, proper nutrition, and training appropriately are key factors that contribute to success in athletics and keeps athletes healthy.
Speed, Agility, and Quickness Training
Core Strength/Injury Prevention
Muscular Endurance/Aerobic/Anaerobic Conditioning
Sport Specific Training
Each athlete will receive a Conditioning Program with sport specific exercises that they can utilize throughout the summer.
Price: 250.00 Sibling Discount or Sign Up w/friend 225.00
HINGHAM CONDITIONING DIRECTOR:
Coach Puntiri is a former 3 sport Division 1 athlete (Soccer, Hockey, and Football) at Canisius College in Buffalo, NY. Coach Puntiri holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical/Health Education and a Master’s in Health Education. Coach Puntiri holds an NSCAA National Diploma and is SAQ Certified. Coach Puntiri is entering his 7th season as the Girls Varsity Soccer Coach.
Players that sign up before June 1st will be guaranteed a t-shirt
Email Coach Puntiri to Reserve a Spot Today!!!