Participating teams include: Merchants, Pine Island Pirates, Austin Chargers, Byron Braves, Clements Chevrolet, and the Rochester Green Devils.
1) Umpire fees of $90.00 - the home team will pay $45, and the visiting team will pay $45
2) If the use of a field is over the $30 limit that the league will pay, the remainder will be paid by the home team
3) If a team starts with 9 players, and there is an injury to one of them, that person will not be an automatic out in the lineup, that spot will be skipped
4) If ten players show up for the game, all ten must bat
5) Player eligibility: "Any players on a Class B or Class C roster are not eligible to pitch in the Hiawatha Men's League". A Class B or C rostered player is eligible to pitch only if the opposing team's manager approves it prior to the game.
6) Players that are 24 years old, may participate in the league as long as they turn 25 within the calendar year.
7) No colliding with the catcher. The catcher must give room to the base runner to slide. The base runner must slide if there is a play at the plate. It will be the umpires discretion, on whether or not the base runner needed to slide on any given play at home. No charging the mound, or steps toward the pitcher if HBP.
8) In the event an ejection is required. The player will be removed from the game, and will be ineligible for the game being played the following week.