-Season Kick-off Potluck Celebration—March 14th, 5:30-7:30, Lower Commons @ South. This is a fun, mandatory event for players and parents. At our kick-off the season pot-luck, players will receive uniforms, roster photos will be taken, food will be eaten, fundraising explained, new members welcomed, and families will meet. Uniform deposit checks must be provided before receiving a uniform *Uniform Deposit Check is $200.00. This check is HELD. This check goes into the Club’s safety deposit box. When your player returns his COMPLETE uniform at the end of the season, this check is returned to you. If the player does not return his uniform or returns only part of his uniform, the replacement cost will be subtracted from the $200 deposit.
-Score-keeping Clinic: Saturday, March 15, 10 am-12 pm, at West Salem High School. Our team is required to provide three scorekeepers for every home game, and two for every away game. All parents who plan to participate in scorekeeping are encouraged to attend. This clinic is FREE, and no registration is required!
-First game of the season: Monday, March 17, 2014: vs. Sheldon
JV 4:00 Varsity 6:00
@ Sheldon High School, 2455 Willakenzie Rd, Eugene 97401
-Next 5 games:
Date: JV Varsity Opponent Place
-Find our complete season schedule here
There is still time to register for the 2014 season!
2014 SAXON LACROSSE REGISTRATION_
1. Complete the on-line form*
2. Fill out the printable forms
3. Gather eligibility paperwork
4. Player dues
We have a partial online registration process. There is an online registration form plus printable forms that need to be returned with a down-payment.
1. The First Step in the Registration Process is to visit our website. http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=sshslacrosse
Look left and click Registration On-line Form. Fill out all 3 sections.
• Player Registration Section
• South Salem Lacrosse Cub Player & Parent Conduct Contract Section
• Conduct/Waiver and Release of Liability Section
*Once you have completed the above items, click on the Submit Button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email confirmation that you have completed the first part of the registration process.
2. Next, click on the Registration-Printable Forms located on the left side of the screen. PRINT the Transportation and Release Form and the US Lacrosse League Registration Form. Completely fill out the forms.
3. Eligibility paperwork includes verification of a sport physical and verification of grades
· Provide a copy of your current physical. If you have played a sport this year, you may ask Mrs. Bosco in the main office for a copy of your physical. If you need a physical form, check our website or the main office.
· Provide a copy of 1st Semester Report Card.
4. Player dues are $350.00.
*All registration items must be completed and received before your player can participate.
Gear-up Sports in Beaverton offers a full season rental option, for a great price!
Check it out on their web site!
Need Spirit Wear??
Download order form here, or click on clothing in the left column. We will place another order after our Season Kick Off, bring completed forms to event. Email Leslie with any questions.
The South Salem Girls Lacrosse Website