WOODLAND TRADITIONAL ARCHERS, New Brunswick, Canada
Invite you to please join us for our Annual Turkey Shoot on Saturday Dec 2nd, 2017
Welcome all traditional archers to a fun and friendly competition.
Place: Kingston Pennisula, Ganong Road (at Elmhurst Outdoors, same location as our May shoot)
Registration: 9:00am Start: 10:00am
Cost: Adults $15.00 Juniors $10.00 PeeWees $5.00
Classes: Longbow, Recurve, Primitive, Ladies, Junior and Peewee
Rounds: 2 rounds of 15 stations, 2 arrows per station
Canteen will be available to Purchase Lunch: Chili, Stew, Hotdogs, etc.
For additional information please call:
Kim Kilpatrick (506 847-9636)
Sue LeBlanc (506-833-4600)
John Craft (506- 847-1209)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations for door prizes are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
* Take exit 158 off highway #1 into Hampton.
* Turn right at the stop sign beside the RCMP station.
* Turn left at the orange flashing light.
* Stay on that road until you come to Kredl’s Market.
* Turn left at Kredl’s Market.
* Stay on that road.
* After 5 or 6 minutes turn right on to Peters Hill Rd.
* Follow Peters Hill Rd until you cross a one lane bridge, then, veer off to the left on to the Ganong Rd.
* The location is Elmhurst Outdoors, approximately 3 km down the Ganong Rd.
You can also come through the Gondola Point ferry if coming from the Saint John area.
v Take exit 141 for NB-119 toward Quispamsis/Kingston
v Continue onto Gondola Point Arterial/NB-119 N
v Continue onto Ferry Ramp
v Cross the Gondola Point Ferry.
v Turn right and go to Kingston Corner.
v Turn right, taking the 845 toward Hampton.
v Turn left on Whiting Lane (5km beyond Kingston) and then right on the Ganong Road.
v The location is Elmhurst Outdoors (about 1.5 km)
Come on out and have fun!