- Tri-City In-Line Hockey League - Oceanside Hockey
- Operating at MLK Jr Park in Oceanside, Ca
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League (TCIHL) is a non-profit organization established in 1993 for the development of Youth In-line Hockey. TCIHL was the first inline hockey league in California sanctioned by USA Hockey. Our co-ed recreational program is open to new and experienced players aged 5-17. WE WELCOME NEW AND INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS!
All games and practices are on as scheduled. Skies clearing on Thursday but rain could return for the weekend. Check back for updates.
Scroll down for upcoming games!
SPRING 2018 SEASON INFORMATION
The team rosters have been posted (let us know if your name has not been input correctly). Please note that there are circumstances that come up where you may be asked to move to another team this week. However, we try our best to avoid doing so. We appreciate your cooperation.
The (3) goal limit per player per game during regulation play is in effect this season.
Important Season Dates
June 1-3 - Play-Off & Championship Games (will be pushed out if week 2 games are also rained-out.)
AAU Insurance for Coaches & Staff Only
Insurance for participants will be purchased by the league, you may view your registration by cutting & pasting this link after 9/12/17:
TCIHL requires that coaches, assistants, refs, and Board members purchase an AAU membership to participate in league activities.
$16 for coaches, refs, and league staff and volunteers (non-athlete). Memberships expire on 8/31 each year!
1) Go to: www.aausports.org or use link below
2) Select Membership/Join AAU! (red tab) on upper right corner of page
3) If you do not have an account select "Join AAU (left side), then Get Membership, otherwise log in
4) Complete Application:
Select Non-Athlete Membership
For Programs, select “Youth Program"
Select Sport “Hockey (Youth)”
Select Membership Term/Category for "1 year"
For Club Code – enter WYW5D4
5) Continue to Checkout
6) Enter Billing Information and submit registration
7) Print out your “printer friendly” receipt. The AAU membership card will be on the third page.