Save the Date for Our Next Cub Foods Bagging Fundraising Event!
- Sunday December 10th
- Shifts from 10:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Sign up on Sign Up Genius
- Cub Foods on Cliff Lake Road in Eagan
This Years Fundraiser - World's Finest Chocolate!
- $60.00 per box
- $35.00 to opt out of the fundraiser
Burnsville Youth Wrestling K-8thTournament - Click HERE!
Burnsville is hosting a youth wrestling K-8th folk style tournament. It will be a 4-man braket round robin format, bracketed by age, weight, and classification when possible. Select the link for more information.
- Sunday January 7, 2018
- Starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Weigh-ins from 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- $12.00 per wrestler, $5.00 per adult, $3.00 for students and seniors, and kids under 10 are free
BHS Wrestling Boosters Takedown Club - Click HERE!
BHS Wrestling Boosters invite you to join the Takedown Club. Club members donate to the wrestling program, and earn perks that vary depending on the contribution level. The booster fundraising efforts help fund team meals, player equipment, program technology, coach stipends, and team building activities - whatever is needed to help grow our program and build competitive teams!
We are a non-profit organization, and with that status, some employers may be willing to match your donation - it’s worth asking. We’d be proud to have your support, and grateful for your donation!
South Suburban Conference Blaze Wrestling Schedule - Click HERE!
Check out the tip of the week and important calendar dates!
Blaze Wrestling Registration - Click HERE!
- Registration must be completed online prior to the first wrestling event
- Select Athletics & Activities to sign in and register
- Cost is $155.00 with scholarships available
- First official practice starts Monday November 20th
- $25.00 booster fee will be collected the first week of practice (make checks payable to "BHS Wrestling"