2018 End of Year Blaze Wrestling Banquet
Burnsville wrestlers and their families are invited to the end of year wrestling banquet. The Booster Club will provide the main course. Varsity families are asked to bring a salad, and JV families are asked to bring cookies or bars. Please remember to not bring any items that contains any type of nuts.
- Tuesday March 6, 2018
- 6:30 p.m.
- BHS Cafeteria
Blaze Wrestling Apparel
If you missed ordering wrestling apparel from the Universal Athletic apparel store, please contact Sandie Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up local orders at Burnsville Center's "Customize It" store.
Wrestling Food Sign Up - Click HERE
Sign up to bring food for tournaments.
Wrestling Booster Club Sponsors:
Gold Level Sponsors: Dan and Kelly Gerner and Greg and Steph Osterhaus
BHS Wrestling Boosters Takedown Club - Click HERE
BHS Wrestling Boosters invite you to join the Takedown Club. Club members donate to the wrestling program, and earn perks that vary depending on the contribution level. The booster fundraising efforts help fund team meals, player equipment, program technology, coach stipends, and team building activities - whatever is needed to help grow our program and build competitive teams!
- Remember, some employers may be willing to match your donation
- We’d be proud to have your support, and grateful for your donation!
Blaze Wrestling Registration - Click HERE
If you want to wrestle and haven't yet registered, please remember to go online and do so using the link provided.
- Registration must be completed online prior to your first wrestling event
- Select Athletics & Activities to sign in and register
- Cost is $155.00 with scholarships available
- Practices are immediately after school and on Saturdays in the wrestling room
- Wrestlers are required to shower immediately following each practice in the locker room
- Shower items were donated for each wrestler by our Finish Line Chiropractic sponsor, so ask for one if you haven't yet received one
- Each wrestler must pay a $25.00 booster fee
- Make checks payable to "Burnsville Wrestling Booster Club"
- Booster fees, fundraising efforts, and sponsorship money supports:
- Uniforms, coaches, scholarships, tournament fees and transportation, team meals, training equipment, and year end banquet and awards
South Suburban Conference Blaze Wrestling Schedule - Click HERE
For the most up to date BHS Wrestling schedule, select the link to the South Suburban Conference website and select School Calendars / Burnsville / View Schedule / Wrestling JV and Wrestling Varsity / View to receive updates and notifications.