2016 FALL BASEBALL & SOFTBALL SEASON...ONLINE REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!!!
YES, THE SPRING SEASON HAS JUST ENDED BUT PLANS FOR THE FALL 2016 TEAMS ARE STARTING.
If you are interested in playing baseball or softball this FALL (season starts in August and ends in October), please contact one of our representatives below.
- HS / Colt (15 & older in Spring '17) - Eric Statler, ph. 724/777-0117, email@example.com
- Pony (13 & 14 yr olds in Spring '17) - Joe Statler, ph. 412/352-5879, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little League (11 & 12 yr olds in Spring '17) - Tom Littell, ph. 412/498-4752, email@example.com
- Minor League (9 & 10 yr olds in Spring '17) - Rich Mitchell, ph. 724/448-8415, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farm League Coach Pitch (7 & 8 yr olds in Spring '17) - Jason Lytle, ph. 724/462-8764, email@example.com
- Softball (all ages) - Jeremy Ringhoff - 412/310-0054, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR THE FALL, PLAYERS SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE DIVISION THAT THEY WILL BE PLAYING IN THE SPRING SEASON OF 2017. ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD RUNS THROUGH JULY 31, 2016.
To help with your growing equipment needs we have arranged for an on-site registration sale day event at Dick's Sporting Goods (Beaver Valley Mall Location) where we will also accept registrations (cash or check only). THIS IS THE ONLY "LIVE" REGISTRATION DAY, ALL OTHER REGISTRATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO BE ON-LINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. The South Side 20% off shopping day coupon for SATURDAY AUGUST 6, 2016 can be printed from our Hand Outs tab and used at the Beaver Valley Mall Store location. Registration forms will be kindly accepted near the baseball/sofball equipment from 11A-1PM.
The fall season provides an ideal opportunity for players who are moving up to another age division as well as those younger players returning to an age division to gain experience prior to the more competitive Spring season.
We don't always know whether there will be enough interest in all age divisions, so we urge you to contact the representative above with your child's interest to play in order for us to make all the necessary league and team arrangements.