- 2017 District 21 10-12 year old baseball Champions
- 2017 District 21 8-10 year old baseball Champions
- 2017 District 21 Junior Baseball Champions
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS/PLAYERS
Ken Hubbs Memorial Little League is proud to announce that we will be hosting the 2018 Local Jr. Homerun Debry.
The 2018 Major League Baseball® Jr. Home Run Derby™. This fun and exciting youth competition is a free way for talented youngsters to showcase their hitting abilities, with the opportunity of competing at the National Finals during MLB® All-Star Week™. Boys and girls are divided into two age divisions: 12U and 14U, and will have the chance to advance through three levels of competition. The Local Champions from both age divisions will advance to the Regional Level, and Regional Champions will advance to the National Finals, which will take place during the 2018 MLB® All-Star Week™ at Nationals Park in Washington D.C
. All participants must bring a copy of their birth certificate and have their parent or guardian fill out a registration/waiver form prior to the start of the competition. For questions concerning the competition, please contact your Local Coordinator, Adrian Vellanoweth @ 909-503-6002 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Early registration wil begin on April 2nd at the Ken Hubbs Little League snack bar. We will have 16 spots open for the 14U and 12U.
- This Tournament is open and FREE to all kids in the community and surrounding areas. In order to sign up a birth certificate must be presented.
-The 14U age group is for kids who were born between July 18th 2003 and July 17 2005.
-The 12U age group is for kids who were born on or after July 18 2005.
- Bat must not be longer than 34 inches, and cannot have a barrel that is greater then 2 5/8. Also, non- wood bats must be stamped or labeled with a BPF of 1.15 or less.
- The first round will begin at 10am, check in and registration will begin at 9am at Ken Hubbs Little League (Max Lofy Field)
- The winner of each age group will be crowned the Local Champion and will move on to the Regional Tournament. (Date TBA)
If you have any questions please send us an e-mail @ email@example.com or call/text 909.503.6002
It's Draft Day at Ken Hubbs Little League. The Division managers will be meeting up today and picking their teams for 2018 season. Parents, you will start receiving calls as early as tonight for your players. If you do not hear from your team by Friday February 9th contact our Player Agent Adrian @ 909-503-6002.
Thanks for being apart of our 2018 season!! LET'S PLAY BALL
Hello Ken Hubbs family. February 1st we will holding our last tryout at Vets Park (See directions tab). So come out and give the coaches one last chance to take a look before they go into the draft room. Also, this is the last day for all returning players to sign up if they want to return to their same team from last season.
Here are the times for tryouts.
Farm (7-8 year olds) 6pm
Minor (9-10 year olds) 7pm
Major (11-12 year olds) 8pm
If you have anything pending on your applications please bring it in so we can check you off.
We are still looking for a Manager for both our T-Ball and Farm divisions. If you are interested stop by our table and pick up an application.
Any questions feel free to send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Player Agent Adrian @ 909.503.6002 (call or text)
We are approaching the final stretch for registration. If you haven't signed up yet we are heading into our last week. Below are our final dates and times.