Welcome To the Home of The Severn Seminoles
The Severn Seminoles Baseball Club while primarily being a recreation league has balanced that with strong tournament and travel teams representation. Our strong in-house program has helped us to be very competitive playing in the Crab League, BMB, MABA and North County leagues along with various tournaments. We also offer Travel Baseball beginning at the 10 year old age group.
A FIRST FOR SEVERN A.C. BASEBALL
TWO MARYLAND STATE CHAMPIONS
IN THE SAME YEAR
Congratulations goes out to:
Severn Athletic Club's 11U 46/60 Baseball Team
Coached by Brian Fowler, Matthew Hanewich, and Jeffrey Bessette are
Maryland State Cal Ripken 11U 46/60 Champions
The Severn 11U team successfully defend the 11U 46/60 State title
Runner up Calvert jumped out to a 3 - 0 lead in the top of first then the Seminoles shut them down and won the game in 5 1/2 innings with a score of 9-3
Severn Athletic Club's 8U Seminoles Baseball Team
Coached by Jimy Ark, Jeff Wichmann, & George Everett are...
Maryland State Cal Ripken 8U kid Pitch Division CHAMPIONS
Runner up Annapolis jumped out to a 5 to nothing lead in the top of first then the Seminoles shut them down and won the game in 5 1/2 innings with a score of 15-5
Sponsored by .......
Main - Columbia Fleet Service
Partial - Snap On Tools
CBA Silver Bracket Champions
The Dustin Sears coached 12U team recently won the Silver Bracket at the end of season CBA tournament. The Chesapeake Baseball Association is one of the more competitive travel leagues in the area.
Severn Seminoles - Black 8U Tournament Team were the Champions of the
2014 All American Sports Fest Kid Pitch Tournament
Cal Ripken World Series and Giant Offer a FREE Clinic on Championship Saturday
- 12:00 - 3:00pm - Giant Cal Ripken World Series - "Get Out and Play Clinic" - On Cal. Sr's Yard a the Ripken Experience Aberdeen
- FREE three hour baseball clinic run by our trained Ripken Baseball instructional staff. Open to all kids ages 7-12.
- 5:00pm - Under Armour Futures Game - Broadcast Live on CBS Sports
- A gathering of the best 12u baseball players from across the country showcasing their skills in All-Star Game atmosphere
- 8:00pm - The Cal Ripken World Series Championship Game - Broadcast Live on CBS Sports
- The international Champion VS. the American Champion playing for the World Series Title
- Post Game - Fireworks and On-Field Free for All Wrap-up Party
SAT 08/16 Ages 7-12 CRWS Giant Get Out And Play Clinic
$0.00 per participant | Location: Aberdeen
Giant is going to do another free clinic around the Cal Ripken World Series on Saturday, August 16th from 12-3pm.
In addition, you can enjoy the World Series experience. What a great day it will be.
The registration site and more information is at the following link - https://www.ripkenbaseball.com/clinics
The 'Little Noles' Division (4 yo) recently finished their season with an end of the season picnic.
Fall Ball Registration is now OPEN
Go to the registration button on the upper right corner
Fees for 7/8 remain the same as last year
Fees for 9/10 and 11/12 have been reduced
Fall Ball consists of the following:
- 8U - Rookie League: Designed primarily for 7 and 8 year olds. Dr. Robert Brown, former president of the American League formulated the concept of the Instructional/Rookie League, a pitching machine program. Babe Ruth League quickly embraced this concept and established the instructional/rookie league as a division. By controlling the pitches with a pitching machine, there is more action at the plate and in the field. Fear of being hit by a pitched ball is diminished. It makes the game safer and improves the playing confidence and ability of all participants. It removes the boredom - which is often the result of either overpowering or inadequate pitching - by throwing only strikes. Fewer errors and greater throwing accuracy are the result of increase in activity. The program receives high praise from coaches, players, parents, and league officials. The instructional/rookie league is an excellent way to continue teaching the fundamentals of the game and building player confidence.
- This group includes anyone who will be eligible to play in the Rookie Division (7/8 yo) next year.
- 10U - this group includes anyone who will be eligible to play in the Minor Division (9/10 yo) next year
- 12U - this group includes anyone who will be eligible to play in the Major Division (11/12 yo) next year
- Example - if a player is 6 yo and is now in the Clinic Division (5/6 yo) and next year they will be moving up to the Rookie Division (7/8 yo) they would play in the 8U division this fall
- Practices are on Friday evenings
- Games are Sunday Afternoons
- There will be travel
- Games are played every Sunday in September, October and possibly the first two weeks of November.
- There is NO Fall Ball for the 'little noles' (4 yo) and Clinic (5/6 yo)
- Travel team players - anyone on a Travel team please contact your coach