Athlete Release of Liability
A-Game Academy Members,
On Behalf of the A-Game Staff I would like to thank all of you for your patience as we have managed through this tough transition. Change, even when necessary is never easy and we appreciate your trust in our ability to continue to provide the best atmosphere for your son’s development.
Effective August 1st, I have accepted a position in charge of all Baseball Operations for The Office in Anaheim and the Hard 9 Baseball Academy. Essentially, I will be doing the same job that I have done for Anderson for the last 10 years… with a few more resources and a state of the art facility. This is a great move for me personally as well as equally beneficial for the Academy Coaching Staff and every current, former and future Academy Member.
The current Academy coaching staff will be transitioning over to The Office and with Tryouts rapidly approaching in August; the timing for this transition is perfect. My intentions are to make this transition as seamless as possible; therefore the infrastructure and financial commitments will be the exact same as they currently were with A-Game. The only difference will be in added benefits that Hard 9 currently offers to their members; unlimited use of the cages, unlimited use of the gym, unlimited use of the cardio equipment, reduced rates for velocity training and reduced family rates for all of the above for siblings and parents. This is the vision that I have had for the Academy from its inception and I am excited to see it finally coming to fruition.
At the top this post you will find a Athlete's Release of Liability, please fill it out and bring it to Saturday’s meeting at the Office or we have made arrangements for all active members to start utilizing the amenities at The Office effective today. Simply fill out the attached release, drop it at the front desk with the receptionist and you can start working out today. The Office is located one block for the current A-Game Academy location on La Palma Blvd. (4411 E. La Palma Ave | Anaheim, Ca 92807) The Office is open from 6am to 9pm Monday through Sunday.
At the bottom of this email you will find important dates and a brief description of the Academy moving forward under the Hard 9 name. I understand that many of you may have questions or concerns and I encourage you to contact me directly and I will address them all in a timely fashion. I also encourage all of you to attend the Parent/Player meeting this Saturday at 10am at our new home as I will be addressing questions and concerns at that time also. This is a special opportunity and I am blessed to share it with all of you!
Hard 9 save these Dates:
1. Academy workweek on the Academy Calendar will stick for the remainder of this week.
2. Saturday July 30th we will be having an Academy Orientation meeting at The Office.
a. All age groups (Youth & HS) are welcome to attend and the start time is 10am
3. Sunday July 31st we will have an Open Workout at Fullerton JC for All Active Members
4. Saturday August 6th Thru Sunday August 7th- Pre Tryout Tournament for all Youth Age Groups
5. Select 6 Tournament for Invited 16 and Under HS Members (August 10th-14th)
6. Saturday August 13th- Fall Tryouts at Fullerton HS
a. 13U- 9am to 11am
b. 14U- 12pm to 2pm
7. Sunday August 14th- Fall Tryouts at Fullerton JC on the Softball Field
a. 9U & 10U- 9am to 10:30am
b. 11U- 11am to 12:30pm
c. 12U- 1pm to 2pm
8. Saturday August 20th Thru Sunday August 21st- Post Tryout Tournament for all Age Group
9. Saturday August 20th- A’s Scout Team Tryouts at Fullerton JC (10am)/ Fall League (1pm)
10. The Lab schedule through the month of August is available to every Active Member, you do not need to sign-up, just simply show up to one or all of the following workouts; Monday’s- Outside Batting, Wednesday’s- Bull Pen’s & Inside Batting, Thursday’s- Defensive Lab, Saturday’s (Once a Month)- Open Practice, Sunday’s- Open Games* All labs are at Fullerton JC & Esperanza HS.