NOTE: WE HAVE DEVELOPED A NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK BELOW.
(you should see a blue background and a picture of helmets on the homepage).
This website is not being updated with current information, please click on the website above. Thank you, AALL
Heaven Can Wait, Angels Are TOC Champions!
|Mikey Easter threw a one-hitter, and Ryan Nguyen, Jake Miller and Michael Gruppie homered as the Angels won AALL's first Majors Tournament of Champions title in 15 years by defeating the Pasadena American White Sox, 11-0. The Angels finished a remarkable 20-3 season by winning 17 out of their 18 final games. Congratulations Angels!|
Majors Twins wins the City Championship
Congratulations on the Majors Twins for WINNING the Championship game for the City Tournament. These fine young players worked hard all season. It was great to see we had more people in the stands than Sierra Madre.
ARCADIA AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE PARTICIPANT PLEDGE
The Mission of Arcadia American Little League is to support our children in a competitive environment that values and inspires integrity, leadership, character, accountability and sportsmanship.
Our players, coaches, parents and league administrators pledge that:
· We will support all players and cheer only positively
· We will, as coaches, provide constructive guidance to all players
· We will laud excellent play by our team and the opposing team
· We will respect umpires. We will act professionally when requesting clarification or expressing disagreement
· We will teach sportsmanship, not gamesmanship. Our coaches will not employ tactics intended to distract young children into mistakes
· We will not utter profanity
· We will promote fun, win or lose
· We will play together as a team. We do not criticize or demean our teammates or players
· We will respect our community. We leave our fields in a cleaner state than we found them.
Simply put, we have great pride in our community and we strive to do things with Character!