ARCADIA AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE PARTICIPANT PLEDGE
The Mission of Arcadia American Little League is to support our children in a competitive environment that values and inspires integrity, leadership, character, accountability and sportsmanship.
Our players, coaches, parents and league administrators pledge that:
· We will support all players and cheer only positively
· We will, as coaches, provide constructive guidance to all players
· We will laud excellent play by our team and the opposing team
· We will respect umpires. We will act professionally when requesting clarification or expressing disagreement
· We will teach sportsmanship, not gamesmanship. Our coaches will not employ tactics intended to distract young children into mistakes
· We will not utter profanity
· We will promote fun, win or lose
· We will play together as a team. We do not criticize or demean our teammates or players
· We will respect our community. We leave our fields in a cleaner state than we found them.
Simply put, we have great pride in our community and we strive to do things with Character!