ATTENTION: 2012 Rangers Lost state championship for the first time since 2010 to Carolina Pride 35 -7 rangers is looking to regain the crown
with remap team whole offisive line returning under AD Coach West head Brandon Booker at the top.
2011 AFC Rangers have repeated as State Champions in the Carolina Christian Athletic Association league by defeating Carolina Pride 30-22.
* Team Bible Verse:
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, whom gives me strengtheneth me.
Upcoming Rangers - The Glory of the rangers lies not in never failing, but in returning stronger than ever before due to the challenges,determination,loyaity and, adove all else.The inherent desires to make the rangers football the premier
culb of this fine country.Our greatest day lies ahead,and nothing can stop this great group from achieving its goals when
all look forward with the same ambition.March on rangers! for every day we make history.And this is his glorious so history is made.
***10 Keys To A Successful Human Being***
1. Know How To Be Happy: If you don’t know the ingredients of a complicated recipe, I’d suggest that you find them before you start cracking open eggs. If you are unable to be happy right where you are (not necessarily satisfied, but happy), than you will have a hard time reaching your goals. Distraction is one of our greatest deterrents to success and few things take away our focus more than being unhappy.
2. Know How To Motivate Yourself: No one is going to push you harder or more effectively than yourself. It is up to us to light our own internal fires and push ahead with vigor. We need to know the ins and outs of our deepest desires, the triggers to our forward motion. Dreams are made and goals are set, but with out proper self-motivation, we’re dead in the water.
3. Know how to love and be loved: We assume that because we have feelings, we know how to enjoy a healthy relationship, but anyone who has enjoyed a successful one, knows it’s a lot of hard work. If we are unable to enjoy those around us, how can we consider ourselves a success. There are many millionaire misers out there who are no more successful than a homeless person sleeping on the streets.
4. Know that the steps to success come one at a time: In this hectic 21st century society, it is so easy to be deceived into thinking that taking on the World has to happen all at once. The fact is, this mentality does nothing more than overload us with busyness. To be successful we need to be efficient in our pursuit of goals and a deluge of to-dos is not going to get us there.
5. Know the value of JUST ENOUGH: Being successful in life isn’t about how much we have, but how close we are to having JUST ENOUGH.
6. Know how to deal with negative feedback: Whether it be constructive criticism or hateful slander, we can be assured that our road to success will be bumpy as we endure the blows of those around us. We can’t afford to be unprepared. Motivation turns into momentum, but improperly filtered feedback will stop us dead in our tracks.
7. Know how to relax: As important as motivation, rejuvenation is certainly a key to success. Knowing how to get a good night’s sleep as well as reaching a relaxed state in the heart of a stressful situation is crucial for both current satisfaction and future destination.
8. Know how to get out of your comfort zone: One of the greatest deterrents for success is our inability to breach the boundaries of our comfort zones. Fear of the unknown, coupled with a soft, un-calloused psyche, we see no other option, but to stagnate.
9. Know how to avoid self-destructing: We often have the perfect plan in our heads as we start our journey of success. We base our future actions on what we believe is right around the corner. But what happens when things go much differently? How do we react when stage 2 can’t happen because stage 1 took us in a different direction? We must remain flexible and ready to adjust our course when necessary. We can’t control life, but we can control our reaction to it.
10. Know that it’s never to late to change your life: Whether we’ve been stuck in a hole all our lives or have just recently fallen into one, there’s no time like the present to dig ourselves out and make the move toward our own brand of success. To know how to be successful is to know that tomorrow is ALWAYS a new day.