Thank you to everyone who has registered! Team counts and rosters are being finalized and you will hear from your coach shortly.
AVLBL needs your sponsorship! Sponsorship provides funding for field maintenance, team supplies, umpires and the AVLBL picnic to name a few. Click here to review the many ways you can sponsor AVLBL and promote your business. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with questions.
2014 Board Members
- Co-President – Chris Thompson
- Co-President – Clark Williard
- Secretary / Recreation Committee Rep. – Chris Kellogg
- Treasurer – Jim Rice
- Snack Shack Coordinator – Chris DeStefano
- Fields & Maintenance – Dean Heide
- Co-Sponsorship – Kevin Leighton
- Co-Sponsorship - Clint Mundy
- T-Ball Coordinator – Chris Thompson
- Pee Wee Coordinator – Randy Crane
- Minors Coordinator – Jim Sutton
- Majors Coordinator – James Davies
- Equipment & Uniforms – Jim Sutton
- Seniors – Jeff Graycar
- Softball – Bill Eaton
- Website / Tournament Scheduler - Tom Glock
|Boys & Girls Baseball
|Tee Ball 4-6 (Age 4 before 05/01/14)
||Pee Wee Softball Grades 1 & 2
|Pee Wee Baseball 7-8 (Age 7 before 05/01/14)
||Minor Softball Grades 3 & 4
|Minor Baseball 9-10 (Age 9 before 05/01/14)
||Major Softball Grades 5 & 6
|Major Baseball 11-12 (Age 11 before 05/01/14)
||Senior Softball Grades 7 & 8
|Senior Baseball (Age 13-15)
AVLBL is recommending the following safety equipment:
- Protective Athletic Cup
- Sternum Protector / Heart Guard
- Mouth Guard
- Batting Helmut with Face Mask
- Baseball cleats
Request for AVLBL Volunteers
Without volunteers, aspects of the program are at risk this year.
We would be delighted to receive interest from any parent who can lend a hand.
Please feel free to reach out to any member of the board you know to discuss what's involved.