2014 20th Annual Clash in the Country Tournament Champions
- 8U - Solebury Spiders
- 9U - Solebury Spiders
- 10U - Montgomery Cougars
- 11U - Solebury Spiders
- 12U - Amwell Valley
Special recognition and congratulations to our 12U Amwell Valley team who finishes 29-0 over 5 years in the Clash in the Country Tournament.
AVLBL On-Line Store is Open!
For a limited time, the AVLBL on-line store is open. What better way to support our teams than with an Amwell Valley t-shirt or hoodie! Many different styles are available. Delivery in time for the start of the Clash in the Country Tournament!
Please contact Kim Williard at 609-213-4831 with any questions.
2014 Clash in the Country All-Stars
The board wishes to express a sincere thank-you to all our players, congratulations to those selected, and best wishes for success throughout the remainder of our season and beyond!
Click here to view the 2014 Clash in the Country All-Star Rosters
AVLBL needs your sponsorship! Sponsorship provides funding for field maintenance, team supplies, umpires and the AVLBL picnic to name a few. Click here to review the many ways you can sponsor AVLBL and promote your business. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with questions.
2014 Board Members
- Co-President – Chris Thompson
- Co-President – Clark Williard
- Secretary / Recreation Committee Rep. – Chris Kellogg
- Treasurer – Jim Rice
- Snack Shack Coordinator – Chris DeStefano
- Fields & Maintenance – Dean Heide
- Co-Sponsorship – Kevin Leighton
- Co-Sponsorship - Clint Mundy
- T-Ball Coordinator – Chris Thompson
- Pee Wee Coordinator – Randy Crane
- Minors Coordinator – Jim Sutton
- Majors Coordinator – James Davies
- Equipment & Uniforms – Jim Sutton
- Seniors – Jeff Graycar
- Softball – Bill Eaton
- Website / Tournament Scheduler - Tom Glock
|Boys & Girls Baseball
|Tee Ball 4-6 (Age 4 before 05/01/14)
||Pee Wee Softball Grades 1 & 2
|Pee Wee Baseball 7-8 (Age 7 before 05/01/14)
||Minor Softball Grades 3 & 4
|Minor Baseball 9-10 (Age 9 before 05/01/14)
||Major Softball Grades 5 & 6
|Major Baseball 11-12 (Age 11 before 05/01/14)
||Senior Softball Grades 7 & 8
|Senior Baseball (Age 13-15)
AVLBL is recommending the following safety equipment:
- Protective Athletic Cup
- Sternum Protector / Heart Guard
- Mouth Guard
- Batting Helmut with Face Mask
- Baseball cleats
Request for AVLBL Volunteers
Without volunteers, aspects of the program are at risk this year.
We would be delighted to receive interest from any parent who can lend a hand.
Please feel free to reach out to any member of the board you know to discuss what's involved.