ACYS is proud to announce that registration for the Inaugural ACYS Football Season is now open. Student athletes can register for tackle football and flag football online or in person.
ACYS Football Overview
ACYS Football is offered to student athletes in grades K thru 6th Grade for the 2014 season. ACYS Football and Cheer will compete in the North Central Texas Pee Wee Football Association. ACYS will be in the same division as Aledo, Burleson, Boyd, Bridgeport, Decatur, and Springtown. All ACYS home football games will be played on the new turf at the Azle High School Football Stadium. Practices will be conducted on Azle ISD facilities.
ACYS Football is focused on preparing our youth football players for the Friday Night Lights at Azle Hornet Stadium and beyond. The fundamental purpose of ACYS Football and Cheer is to provide the best possible experience to the youth of Azle.
ACYS is providing top quality, new equipment for each and every player. All coaches will be trained on the latest techniques in youth football instruction. More importantly, each coach will be trained on all aspects of safety in youth football including the latest research on how to identify and prevent head injuries. By providing top quality, new equipment for each player and requiring all coaches to be trained in youth football instruction and safety, ACYS has once again demonstrated that our youth come first.
The ACYS youth football program is founded on the philosophies and guidance of the Azle High School Football Program. ACYS will offer conditioning camps, speed & agility camps, position specific training sessions with professional instructors, safety certified coaches and a highly competitive league.
Tackle football is offered to athletes entering grades 1st thru 6th in the Fall of 2014. All tackle football players will be custom fitted for new, helmets, shoulder pads, jersey, and game pants. Players will get to keep all of their equipment. Tackle football registration for the 2014 season is $180.00. There are no other mandatory raffles, fees or fundraisers required.
ACYS Football will be conducting it's Football Gear & Uniform Fittings as followed :
- Mondays and Fridays 6-7:30 PM throughout the month of April
The fittings will be held at Azle Junior High (aka South) on the football field. If you have registered for ACYS Tackle Football for the 2014 Season please come and get fitted for your equipment.
**It is MANDATORY ...that football players be fitted in person for their gear. WE WILL NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR PLAYERS GEAR UNLESS YOU ARE FITTED IN PERSON. This is for all players that have signed up for tackle football. Flag players do not need to attend. Please wear a T-shirt and Shorts for the fitting. We will also be selling mouth guards for players for $1 during these sessions.
All tackle football players will be required to attend an ACYS Football fitting day to be properly fitted for their equipment.
Here is the upcoming in person registration schedule for tackle football, flag football and cheer:
- Mondays and Fridays 6-7:30 PM throughout the month of April at Azle Junior High (aka South) on the football field
For those who would like to register for the 2014 Flag, Tackle, and Cheer Season we will be conducting registration during those same times for the month of April. Please register prior to May 30th in order to avoid any late fees. If you have made a deposit, this is a friendly reminder to make all final payments prior to May 30th so that ACYS can order your equipment and get the best pricing available for your football player or cheerleader.
We have more dates being planned. They will be posted soon.
Flag football is offered to student athletes entering Kindergarten in the Fall of 2014. Pre-K players are also welcome. Flag football registration for the 2014 season is $75.00. There are no other mandatory raffles, fees or fundraisers required.
Online Registration Information for Tackle Football
All athletes are encouraged to register for football on the ACYS website. Athletes registered and paid before April 1st will receive free registration in the ACYS Summer Speed & Agility Camp; a $150 value. ACYS is offering 4 different online registration fee options.
- 2014 ACYS Tackle Football – Pay In Person Option >> Select this fee option to register your athlete for ACYS Football on the website and pay at one of the in person registrations. Final payment is due May 30th.
- 2014 ACYS Tackle Football – Deposit (Final Payment Due May 30th) >> Select this fee option to register our athlete for ACYS Football and pay the $90 deposit. The remaining $90 final payment is due May 30th.
- 2014 ACYS Tackle Football – Final Payment (Due May 30th) >> Select this fee option to register your athlete for ACYS Football and pay the remaining $90 final payment.
- 2014 ACYS Tackle Football – (Payment in FULL) >> Select this option to register your athlete for ACYS Football and pay the $180 registration fee.
- 2014 ACYS Tackle Football – Late Registration (After May 30th) >> After May 30th this will be the only registration option available. The equipment pricing discounts we are passing on to our athletes go away.
If you have questions please consult the website or contact Robert Seals at CoachSealsACYS@yahoo.com.
Azle Competitive Youth Sports
Football Phone: 817.980.4785
Football Email: CoachSealsACYS@yahoo.com