Bartholomew County Little League
District 12 Champions!!!! Headed to State!
Congrats to the 12U all-stars on their District 12 Championship! The boys are headed to the state tournament! Good luck!
Front Row (from left): Adam Chapman and Reece Harmon
Second Row (from left): Kyler McIntosh, Jared Jaggers, Lance Greiwe, Dalton Back, Tyler Settle, and Nicholas Schiavello
Third Row (from left): Cole Gilley, Cameron Wischmeyer, Logan Brewer, Austin Bode, and Coach Keith Greiwe
Back Row (from left): Coach Curt Settle and Coach Steve Gilley
State Tournament Schedule - 12U
Saturday, July 19th
Bartholomew County National versus Browsburg (4:00 p.m.) - BCLL won 3-1
Sunday, July 20th
Bartholomew County National versus Hagerstown (4:00 p.m.) - BCLL won 12-2
Monday, July 21st
Bartholomew County National versus Wabash (2:00 p.m.)
All games will be played at the Al and Jan Barker Sports Complex which is located at 451 S. Vestal Road in Plainfield, IN.
Visit the tournament website for updates and additional tournament schedule information.
Good luck to our 12U boys!
Support BCLL through the United Way!
Did you know
BCLL is on the approved list of the United Way
? A great way to help out the youth of Bartholomew County is by having your United Way
donation marked for BCLL. If it is not on your list, you may write in: Youth Baseball of Bartholomew County.
Thanks for your support!!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
With the growth & success of the BCLL, we are in need of Board Members & volunteers. If you would like to help out, or would like more specific information about an individual position, please let us know. Update
As an added bonus, CERAland
, is offering 1/2 price memberships to all BCLL Board Members!
Thanks! BCLL Board
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities President and Vice-president- Matt Steinwedel and Dave Claycamp
- Oversee daily operations of BCLL, uphold Little League rules and BCLL supplemental rules, work with Ceraland on facilities, schedules, and major purchases Treasurer- Amy Wetherald
- Responsible for budget, balance bank account, taxes, and 501 c 3, pay bills Secretary- Dave Murphy
- Keep notes and provide minutes for meetings
Information Officer- Amy Craft
- Website and league information distribution
Safety Officer- Greg Lovins
- Responsible for ASAP (Board approval March 1), First Aid, lightning safety, and any other safety issues
Player Agent- Mike Hurt
- Responsible for securing coaches, running the draft and approving pre-season moves Equipment Manager- Dan McGaha
- Responsible for purchasing typical baseball equipment and supplies, distribute equipment to coaches, and inventory returned equipment Proposed Committees Fundraising- Dave Claycamp
- Responsible for securing banner ads, gathering items for raffles, securing photographer, and other fundraising ideas All-Star Committee- Nate Rankin & Max Bumbalough
- Responsible for All-Star program and BCLL tourneys Event Committee- 4 to 5 people needed
- Responsible for advertising, purchase trophies and appreciation plaques, and organize the BCLL fun day, post info and others Facility Committee- Preset
- Members are Ceraland GM, BCLL president, BCLL vice-president, and one other BCLL representative
- Responsible for vision and direction of the Ceraland baseball facilities
County Park Diamond Scheduling
Per the county parks board, those responsible for scheduling the baseball diamonds at the county parks will be as follows:
Wayne Park: Terrill Paradise - 812.764.2040
Mt. Healthy: Dave Claycamp - 812.342.3420
Petersville: Dave Claycamp - 812.342.3420
Rockcreek: Don Moss - 812.447.0602
Elizabethtown: Don Moss - 812.447.0602