Last Updated: February 4, 2016
Signup for Alerts
Get important messages from Bartholomew County Little League by Text & Email
Bartholomew County Little League
Evaluation Day is quickly approaching. It will be held on Saturday, March 5th. The times for each age group are listed below. Evaluations are required for ages 7+ to please plan to attend. If your child is planning to “play up” in a division, he/she must evaluate with the division they plan to play in (i.e. 8 year old playing up in 9/10 division must evaluation during 9/10 time slot).
7/8 Division: 8:00am – 10:00am
9/10 Division: 10:00am – 11:00am
11/12 & 13/14 Divisions: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Evaluations will be held in the Fitness Center at Ceraland Park. Please do not wear cleats as we will be on the gym floors. Bring a bat, helmet, and glove.
Registration is open for the 2016 season!
Registration is now open and will run through March 5th. We will continue to offer a multi-child discount as well as an option to donate $50 vs. fundraising. If you choose to donate, you will not be asked to participate in our punchcard fundraiser. However, you are more than welcome to if you choose to do so for a chance to win some great prizes! If you choose the donation option, you will be given 5 punchcards which you can keep or sell.
All online, paid registrations received by 11:59PM on Saturday, February 20th will be entered to win an iPad mini! Don't delay, register today for your chance to win!
BCLL Update - February 2016
Click here to view our February 2016 update on the upcoming season.
Support BCLL through the United Way!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
With the growth & success of the BCLL, we are in need of Board Members & volunteers. If you would like to help out, or would like more specific information about an individual position, please let us know. Update As an added bonus, CERAland, is offering 1/2 price memberships to all BCLL Board Members!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
President and Vice-president- Amy Craft and Matt Steinwedel
- Oversee daily operations of BCLL, uphold Little League rules and BCLL supplemental rules, work with Ceraland on facilities, schedules, and major purchases
Treasurer- Amy Wetherald
- Responsible for budget, balance bank account, taxes, and 501 c 3, pay bills
Secretary- Dave Murphy
- Keep notes and provide minutes for meetings
Information Officer- OPEN
- Website and league information distribution
Safety Officer- Stacy McMullen
- Responsible for ASAP (Board approval March 1), First Aid, lightning safety, and any other safety issues
Player Agent- Mike Hurt
- Responsible for securing coaches, running the draft and approving pre-season moves
Equipment Managers - Eric Cathcart & Chris Weatherford
- Responsible for purchasing typical baseball equipment and supplies, distribute equipment to coaches, and inventory returned equipment
Fundraising Committee - TBD
- Responsible for securing banner ads, gathering items for raffles, securing photographer, and other fundraising ideas
All-Star Committee- TBD
Event Committee- TBD
- Responsible for advertising, purchase trophies and appreciation plaques, and organize the BCLL fun day, post info and others
Facility Committee- Preset
- Members are Ceraland GM, BCLL president, BCLL vice-president, and one other BCLL representative
- Responsible for vision and direction of the Ceraland baseball facilities
County Park Diamond Scheduling
Per the county parks board, those responsible for scheduling the baseball diamonds at the county parks will be as follows:
Wayne Park: Terrill Paradise - 812.764.2040
Mt. Healthy: Brian Siegman - 812.350.4117
Petersville: Brian Siegman - 812.350.4117
Rockcreek: Don Moss - 812.447.0602
Elizabethtown: Don Moss - 812.447.0602
For a complete calendar listing, click here!