Last Updated: February 15, 2017
Signup for Alerts
Get important messages from Bartholomew County Youth Baseball by Text & Email
Bartholomew County Youth Baseball
Registration for 2017 baseball season is now open
A few changes for this year:
As a board we have voted to no longer be Little League organization and will be operating as Bartholomew County Youth Baseball. This is due to lack of volunteers to fill vacancies on our board. With this change Ceraland will be taking a more active role, we can set our own age cutoff date and we can allow players from outside Bartholomew County. We will re-evaluate this decision at the end of the 2017 season.
All registrations will be handled by Ceraland. You can register on their website, in-person (Cash or Card only, no personal checks) or by clicking the following link. Any questions about the registration process should be directed to Ceraland.
We will be using April 30, 2017 as our age cutoff date this year. So when registering your player(s) please remember it is their age on April 30, 2017. There will be a few players that will have birthdates between 5/1 and 8/31 that will be affected by the new rule. These players will have the option to play up at parent’s discretion. You will need to contact Ceraland directly to register.
Evaluation day will be held on Saturday March 4th. Times to be determined
Final day to register online is March 3. Walk in registrations will be accepted up until the end of evaluations on Saturday March 4th at Ceraland.
If you are interested in coaching (head or assistant) please send an email to email@example.com, include your name, phone number, and age group you would like to coach. Also when registering your child please select the option, Yes I would like to coach.
We are still looking for volunteers to be on our board. If interested please fill out form by clicking Board Member Sign up form, under register online.
As always, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We're looking forward to another exciting baseball season!
Registration for the 2017 season will begin February 1, 2017.
We are still looking for volunteers to fill vacancies on our board. Please contact a BCLL board member for questions.
Looking forward to a great 2017 season.
Are you interested in participating on the BCLL Board?
Please complete the online form to let us know if you are interested in participating on the BCLL Board. We are a 100% volunteer organization so it takes a lot of people to successfully run the league for a season. We have some open positions which include President, Vice President, Player Agent and an Equipment Manager. We will be planning a meeting for mid-September to elect new members and officers. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Click here for a description of the responsibilities for each position.
Support BCLL through the United Way!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
With the growth & success of the BCLL, we are in need of Board Members & volunteers. If you would like to help out, or would like more specific information about an individual position, please let us know. Update As an added bonus, CERAland, is offering 1/2 price memberships to all BCLL Board Members!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
President and Vice-president- OPEN FOR 2017 SEASON
- Oversee daily operations of BCLL, uphold Little League rules and BCLL supplemental rules, work with Ceraland on facilities, schedules, and major purchases
Treasurer- Amy Wetherald
- Responsible for budget, balance bank account, taxes, and 501 c 3, pay bills
Secretary- Dave Murphy
- Keep notes and provide minutes for meetings
Information Officer- Sarah King
- Website and league information distribution
Safety Officer- Stacy McMullen
- Responsible for ASAP (Board approval March 1), First Aid, lightning safety, and any other safety issues
Player Agent- OPEN FOR 2017 SEASON
- Responsible for securing coaches, running the draft and approving pre-season moves
Equipment Managers - OPEN FOR 2017 SEASON & Chris Weatherford
- Responsible for purchasing typical baseball equipment and supplies, distribute equipment to coaches, and inventory returned equipment
Fundraising Committee - TBD
- Responsible for securing banner ads, gathering items for raffles, securing photographer, and other fundraising ideas
All-Star Committee- TBD
Event Committee- TBD
- Responsible for advertising, purchase trophies and appreciation plaques, and organize the BCLL fun day, post info and others
Facility Committee- Preset
- Members are Ceraland GM, BCLL president, BCLL vice-president, and one other BCLL representative
- Responsible for vision and direction of the Ceraland baseball facilities
County Park Diamond Scheduling
Per the county parks board, those responsible for scheduling the baseball diamonds at the county parks will be as follows:
Wayne Park: Terrill Paradise - 812.764.2040
Mt. Healthy: Brian Siegman - 812.350.4117
Petersville: Brian Siegman - 812.350.4117
Rockcreek: Don Moss - 812.447.0602
Elizabethtown: Don Moss - 812.447.0602