Last Updated: January 23, 2015
Bartholomew County Little League
Registration opens January 1st for the 2015 season!
BCLL offers Little League baseball for ages 4-14. Registration runs from January 1, 2015 through March 6, 2015. Continue checking our website for updates as we prepare for the 2015 season!
Click here for important information on the upcoming 2015 season.
Winter Baseball Camp at Ceraland
Click here to find out how to register for a winter baseball camp hosted by former St. Louis Cardinal and Detroit Tiger, Matt Kinzer. It will be held at Ceraland Park on January 17, 2015. This should be a good camp and a great opportunity to start preparing for the upcoming season.
Interested in coaching during the 2015 BCLL season?
If you are interested in coaching during our 2015 season, please go to Online Forms and complete our coach request form.
Interested in volunteering?
If you are interested in helping with various league activities such as fundraising, events such as Opening Day activities, or our annual all-star tournament to be held next summer, please go to Online Forms and complete the form to let us know. We appreciate your help!!
Franklin College Winter Baseball Camps
Franklin College is once again hosting several winter baseball camps. Lance Marshall, Franklin College Head Coach, and his staff and players do a great job with baseball instruction including hitting, pitching, and catching. Click here for the brochure that has all of the information on these camps.
The next BCLL board meeting will be Sunday, February 15th @ 4 PM @ Ceraland. Please email email@example.com if you'd like more information.
Support BCLL through the United Way!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
With the growth & success of the BCLL, we are in need of Board Members & volunteers. If you would like to help out, or would like more specific information about an individual position, please let us know. Update As an added bonus, CERAland, is offering 1/2 price memberships to all BCLL Board Members!
BCLL Positions and Responsibilities
President and Vice-president- Amy Craft and Jeremy Emmitt
- Oversee daily operations of BCLL, uphold Little League rules and BCLL supplemental rules, work with Ceraland on facilities, schedules, and major purchases
Treasurer- Amy Wetherald
- Responsible for budget, balance bank account, taxes, and 501 c 3, pay bills
Secretary- Dave Murphy
- Keep notes and provide minutes for meetings
Information Officer- Stacy Huffman
- Website and league information distribution
Safety Officer- Greg Lovins
- Responsible for ASAP (Board approval March 1), First Aid, lightning safety, and any other safety issues
Player Agent- Brian Siegman
- Responsible for securing coaches, running the draft and approving pre-season moves
Equipment Managers - Mike Hurt and Eric Cathcart
- Responsible for purchasing typical baseball equipment and supplies, distribute equipment to coaches, and inventory returned equipment
Fundraising Committee - TBD
- Responsible for securing banner ads, gathering items for raffles, securing photographer, and other fundraising ideas
All-Star Committee- TBD
Event Committee- TBD
- Responsible for advertising, purchase trophies and appreciation plaques, and organize the BCLL fun day, post info and others
Facility Committee- Preset
- Members are Ceraland GM, BCLL president, BCLL vice-president, and one other BCLL representative
- Responsible for vision and direction of the Ceraland baseball facilities
County Park Diamond Scheduling
Per the county parks board, those responsible for scheduling the baseball diamonds at the county parks will be as follows:
Wayne Park: Terrill Paradise - 812.764.2040
Mt. Healthy: Dave Claycamp - 812.342.3420
Petersville: Dave Claycamp - 812.342.3420
Rockcreek: Don Moss - 812.447.0602
Elizabethtown: Don Moss - 812.447.0602