If bringing cash to 35 Carlisle please bring exact amount
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Academy Baseball School
How to Prepare your Child for Camp!!!
1. Please bring the following items to camp:
.:. Knapsack I gym bag labeled clearly with your child's name
.:. Baseball cleats I running shoes and an extra pair of running shoes for inside activities
.:. Baseball glove, batting glove, helmet (if you prefer your own), and a bat if you wish
.:. Sunscreen: please apply before arriving at camp and we will remind them to reapply
.:. Please bring a baseball hat
.:. Please dress your child appropriately (t-shirt, shorts, pants, sweatshirt, jacket, socks) as the
weather may change and an extra set of any of these items may be needed.
Please Do Not Send: money, toys, trading cards, sharp objects, ANY NUT PRODUCTS!!!
2. Lunch Procedures (all snacks must be nut free):
.:. Your child will have a minimum of two snack periods and one lunch break
.:. Lunches packed with fruits, vegetables, and light sandwiches will give the children the energy
they need for the day. Please include cold drinks in their insulated lunch bags!
3. Swimming (if you have any concerns, please see a counsellor prior to swim time):
.:. We swim on Wednesday July 24th and Friday 26th at Iroquois Sports Complex Pool
.:. Please put these items in a plastic grocery bag: towel, swim suit, and indoor shoes
4. Rainy Days:
.:. When the weather doesn't cooperate with our schedule, we have various indoor training
facilities available for our children
.:. Regardless of weather, all children will remain active throughout the entire day.
Our pick up and drop off times WILL NOT CHANGE due to bad weather.
5. Drop Off and Pick up:
.:. In order for us to keep track of all our children, please make sure you sign in with our
attendance monitors both when you arrive and leave our camp with your child.
.:. We have water coolers on site throughout the day so the children can refill their water bottles.
Please provide your child with an easy to refill water bottle.
7. Contact Information:
.:. Our daily camp phone number is: 905-925-8638
.:. If you need to reach us in the evening, please call 905-623-1344
To: BNBA Parents
From: BNBA and Academy Baseball School
Subject: Summer Camp
• Camp will be the week of July 22nd
Once again, summer is upon us and baseball is in "full swing". As in previous years, Academy Baseball School and the BNBA will be offering the house league baseball members a full week of baseball camp for players ages 7-14 for a minimum of 50 players at the cost of $125.
This year, Academy Baseball School will be working with BNBA to bus the players into Whitby at no cost to the parents. A minimum of 40 players is required for this service to be put in place.
· Camp will be the week of July 22nd to the 26th 2013
· Hours: Camp starts at 9:30 a.m. Camp ends for the day at 3:30 p.m.
· Bussing will be offered for the week- Pick-up points will be:
o John M. James, departure is at 8:20 a.m. and arrival is at 4:00-4:15 p.m.
o Rickard Arena departure is at 8:40 a.m. and arrival is at 4:00-4:10 pm
o Waverly Plaza departure is at 8:55 a.m. and arrival is at 3:55-4:05 pm
Please try to have someone meet young children when the bus arrives.
· Lunch will be required daily
· Thursday is hot dog lunch (2 hotdogs a pop and small bag of chips for $4.00)
· Information forms will be sent home at the start of the week.
· Swimming if offered on Wednesday and Friday (information forms will be sent home)
· A contact package in regard to time and info will be sent home with your child on the first day (The camp phone number is 905-925-8638 available in month of July) to contact us in off camp hours please call 905-623-1344
· Please make sure your child has his/her glove, athletic support, baseball pants and shorts, ball cap, water bottles and sunscreen and a sweatshirt in case of cool weather (It is important to check the weather daily in order to send the proper clothing and drinks)
About the Camp- Academy has been operating for over 20 years and the BNBA has been attending for over 10 years. There have been a number of successful stories of playing improving their talent and gaining greater confidence while attending the camp. The camp offers the students and coaches 30 hours of skill development and fun. The camp director, Hugh Walters, a coach in the BNBA system, and his staff are available to help improve the skills, techniques and confidence of the players.
REGISTRATION CAN BE DONE ONLINE OR YOU CAN DROP OFF YOUR FORM AND MONEY AT 35 CARLISLE AVENUE BOWMANVILLE--FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE FRONT PORCH—CHEQUES TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO THE BNBA ONLY, NOT TO ACADEMY SCHOOL. FOR MORE INFO EMAIL US AT email@example.com or call 905-623-9544. PLEASE CONTACT IF BRINGING CASH SO SOMEONE IS THERE TO ACCEPT PMT, ALSO EXACT AMOUNT, NO CHANGE AVAILABLE
Foe more info on the Academy Baseball visit their website at
BNBA and Academy Baseball School