Summer Volunteer Schedule
As a reminder, each players family is expected to volunteer at least 16 shifts during the summer season in order to get $300 refunded to them at the conclusion of the season. Because there is not an even number of home games for each team, you may need to volunteer during games for other teams. Some important things to remember:
- All volunteers must be age 14 or older for their shift to count towards your families total.
- Volunteers younger than 18 can either run the scoreboard or assist in the concession stand when one adult is also volunteering.
- If there is a complete rain out, your shift will still be counted toward your total.
- If there is a rain delay, please expect you may have to shift your scheduled work time to adjust to the new game times.
- Shifts that begin BEFORE 4:00 p.m. on weekdays count for 1.5 shifts.
- Please sign up early to get the best choice of shifts to fit your schedule!
- All shifts will be tracked through SignUp Genius reports and stats. Please contact Sheila Schoessler (email@example.com) if you need to find out how many shifts you have left.
SIGNUP GENIUS LINKS:
**These schedules are subject to change based on game times changing.