- WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE COWBOYS FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
- C-Team Cheer Squad 2012 Hockomock Champions
- C-Team Football 2011 Hockomock Division Champions
Congratulations to the B Cheer squad on their 1st place finish!!
Great job to all of our Cheer squads this past weekend!!
2015 Cowboys Pop Warner
Welcome all new players and parents as well as those returning for another season of Cowboys Pop Warner!! Practice is in full swing and the season is fast approaching. Please be sure to bring lots of water to practice and stay hydrated.
2015 season schedule and events are now available on the site calender!!
The Pop Warner Mission
The mission of Pop Warner Little Scholars is to enable young people to benefit from participation in team sports and activities in a safe and structured environment. Through this active participation, Pop Warner programs teach fundamental values, skills and knowledge that young people will use throughout their lives. Pop Warner seeks to provide fun athletic learning opportunities for children, while emphasizing the importance of academic success. Specifically, Pop Warner seeks to familiarize players and spirit participants with the fundamentals of football, cheerleading and dance. Pop Warner strives to inspire youth, regardless of race, creed or national origin, to practice the ideals of sportsmanship, scholarship and physical fitness as reflected in the life of the late Glenn Scobie “Pop” Warner.
- To encourage and increase youth participation in football, cheerleading and dance.
- To ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
- To instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field.
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play.
- On-field coaching is allowed for younger age levels.
- Individual awards are given only for academic excellence, not for on-field activities.
Safe Playing Environment
- Players are matched by age and weight levels.
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements.
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training.
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules.
- A full-time executive staff supports all local associations and assists in sound policy creation.
Thank you to all the parents who volunteered in the 2014 season!!
Looking forward to another amazing season in 2015!!
Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information regarding Pop Warner football and cheerleading for children ages 7 to 15 living in the towns of Carver, Middleboro, Plympton and Halifax.
Our regular season runs August through October and post-season can run up to the National Championship in the beginning of December. Practice in the month of August is every weekday evening for 2 hours but changes to 3 days a week once school begins. Most games are on Sunday but there could be an occasional Saturday game required.
Please note that from November through May both the hotline and email are only checked on a weekly basis. Once we receive your message, a board member will get back to you. If you send an email, please make sure the subject line of your email references Carver Cowboys. We get a LOT of spam and do not open emails without a defined subject.
Cowboys Pop Warner
PO Box 345
Carver, MA 02330