- WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE COWBOYS FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
- C-Team Cheer Squad 2012 Hockomock Champions
- C-Team Football 2011 Hockomock Division Champions
The Cowboys website is moving!!
We are in the process of moving to a new team site. As of April 12th, all future updates will be posted to the following location:
2016 flag football schedule and results can be found on our new site under the Flag Football section.
2016 Spring Flag Football:
It's time for another season of Flag Football!!
**We will be having a new division this year for 14 to 17 year olds!!**
Divisions: Ages 5-6, 7-9, 10-13 and 14-17
$100 to sign up per child. Season will be starting April 10th.
Congratulations to the B Cheer squad on their 1st place finish and their trip to Disney!!
The Pop Warner Mission
- To encourage and increase youth participation in football, cheerleading and dance.
- To ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
- To instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field.
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play.
- On-field coaching is allowed for younger age levels.
- Individual awards are given only for academic excellence, not for on-field activities.
Safe Playing Environment
- Players are matched by age and weight levels.
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements.
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training.
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules.
- A full-time executive staff supports all local associations and assists in sound policy creation.
Thank you to all the parents who volunteered in the 2015 season!!
Looking forward to another amazing season in 2016!!
Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information regarding Pop Warner football and cheerleading for children ages 7 to 15 living in the towns of Carver, Middleboro, Plympton and Halifax.
Our regular season runs August through October and post-season can run up to the National Championship in the beginning of December. Practice in the month of August is every weekday evening for 2 hours but changes to 3 days a week once school begins. Most games are on Sunday but there could be an occasional Saturday game required.
Please note that from November through May both the hotline and email are only checked on a weekly basis. Once we receive your message, a board member will get back to you. If you send an email, please make sure the subject line of your email references Carver Cowboys. We get a LOT of spam and do not open emails without a defined subject.
Cowboys Pop Warner