2018 Baseball Registration
The 2018 baseball season registration dates and times for the CBS Kiwanis Minor Baseball Association are as follows:
- April 17 - Kiwanis Hut - 6:30-9pm
- April 26 - Parsons Field Hut - 6:30-9pm
- May 3 - Kiwanis Hut - 6:30 -9pm
All players interested in playing baseball this season should register on one of the above dates as some divisions will have limited availability.
The registration form can be found under the "Documents and Forms (Forms) tab on the main menu or click here for a direct link to the form: http://my.llfiles.com/00280434/Registration-Form-BASE-2018.doc
2018 Coaching Application Form
If you are Interested in coaching within CBS Kiwanis Minor Baseball for the 2018 season please complete the coaching application form. This form can be found under the documents and forms (forms) tab on the main menu bar or click here for a direct link: http://my.llfiles.com/00280434/Raiders-Coach-Application-Form-v1-2018.doc
Summer Student Employment
If you are interested in working for CBS Kiwanis Minor Baseball this summer please send your resume to Kevin Legge at email@example.com.
Level I Metro Region Umpire Clinic
Please see details below on the Level I Metro Region Umpire Clinic:
- at Swilers Rugby Complex & PowerPlex on Crosbie Road
- Start time is SHARP
- Participants are asked to come prepared to be active, and bring their glove with them
- o at the PowerPlex on Crosbie Road
- o Participants are asked to come prepared to be active, and bring their glove with them
BNL Provincial Teams
Please visit the BNL Website (https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=nlbaseball) to see information about various Provincial Team tryouts.
Athletic Excellence Fund program
The Athletic Excellence Fund program application is now available on the Sport NL website. The program guidelines and application can be found at: http://www.sportnl.ca/funding/
Please note the following deadlines and submission information:
The applicant must have their application submitted to the appropriate PSO by Friday January 26th.
- Applications submitted directly to the Department of Children, Seniors & Social Development will NOT be accepted.
- Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
- Those who are applying for the Sport NL Scholarship must include their original official transcript from the Registrar's Office , NOT a faxed or scanned copy.