- Welcome to the Home of Centerville Elks High School Baseball. Follow us on Twitter @CHSElkBaseball
- Our Site and Menu Structure has Changed! Please take a moment to explore!!
- Division 1 District Championships - 2017
- GWOC Championships - 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Look under "Pages" (above right) for more web pages and information
Welcome to the Home of Centerville Elks High School Baseball
Embrace Your Opportunity
(Invested or Interested)
On behalf of the entire CHS Coaching Staff we look forward to working with your son for the upcoming months and years. We understand the impact that we can potentially have on these young men and are excited to engage on this journey with them.
Special Edition Newsletter - ELKS Win District!!!
Click here to view the Newsletter.
2017 Division 1 District Champions!!
Welcome New Elks Baseball Varsity Head Coach - Jason Whited
"I would like to take this opportunity to express how humbled and excited I am to be selected as the next Centerville Elks Varsity Baseball Coach. As we all know this is one of the most respected and successful baseball programs in the state of Ohio and I look forward to embracing my opportunity of carrying on such a strong tradition. I look forward to working with the coaches, administration, support staff, guardians and, most especially the players, to help continue the tradition that Coach Terry Dickten and Coach Tim Engleka have established. It shows how unique of a program this is when you see that only two head coaches have served since 1964 and am once again unbelievably excited to be named the third in the last 50 years."
- Varsity Head Coach Jason Whited
Focus of the CHS Baseball coaching staff
- Teach Young Men the Centerville Baseball Way via 4 Core Values called:
"Elk FAST - FAMILY ATTITUDE SKILL TEAM"
- Teach Young Men Accountability & Responsibility. Every practice, game, drill, rep can be a way to prove to your teammates you can be relied upon. Earn the trust of your teammates through your actions and character.
- Teach Young Men Life Lessons. Overcome adversity, failure, and never settle. Life is full of obstacles, Embrace them rather than run.
- Teach Young Men Discipline. Self-Discipline is developed through work ethic, habits, and character. “For what is each day but a series of conflicts between the right way and the easy way?” -Jim Schlossnagle
- Teach Young Men to Focus on Process Rather than Results. Process is the focus, not results. Emphasize the things we can control.
- Teach Young Men the Proper Way to Compete. Compete against your opponent, teammates, and most importantly yourself.
Elk Pride, Respect, Commitment and Hard Work are the foundation upon which our Tradition is built.
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in the Centerville Elks Baseball Program.
Head Baseball Coach
Slideshow: 20180421 vs St Xavier @ Great American Ball Park
Slideshow: 20180419 vs Alter - Youth Appreciation Day
Slideshow: 20180413 at Lebanon
Slideshow: 20180411 vs Butler @ WSU
Slideshow: 20180410 at Fairmont
Slideshow: 20180409 vs Fairmont
Slideshow: 20180326 vs Springboro @ WSU
Slideshow: 20180314 Scrimmage vs Mason
2018 Varsity Team and Team Captains
2018 Junior Varsity Team and Team Captains
2018 Fresman Team and Team Captains
Additional Slideshows - located under "PAGES" (above)
Additional slideshows for the 2017 season are located under "PAGES" (above), then select "PHOTO-SLIDESHOWS".
To access the photos directly, click on "ABOUT" (above), then "LINKS", and chose the appropriate year.
Our 2017 Banner Sponsors
2017-2018 Fall & Winter Camps and Lessons
Click on "PAGES" (above), then "Camps / Lessons / Hitting League" learn more about 2017-2018 Fall and Winter Camps and Lessons that start as early as 25 Sept 2017 and run through the Fall and Winter.