U18 and U16 TOURNAMENT
JUNE 27-29, 2014
Scott Stel Park, Savannah, GA
Contact: Coach Danny Wolfe 912-695-2816
1. No pitching limits - Coaches best judgement and responsibility
2. All BSR and BBCOR bats are allowed
3. Run rule will be 15-10-8 for innings 4-5-6.
4. 2 hour time limit on all games except Championship Game.
5. Home team determined by coin flip in Pool Games. Home team is Higher seed in championship round on Sunday.
6. International rule for extra innins: Runner placed on second base to start the inning. After both teams bat and still tied, then goes down as a tied game, but only in pool play. No ties and No international rule in semi finals and championship game.
7. Can bat 10 if you choose. Just let the other coach know and the umpires.
8. Please supply two new baseballs every game.
9. Please keep a scorebook and let the umpires know. Home book is official book.
10. Please tell parents NO COOLERS ALLOWED. Only team coolers in the dugouts only.
11. Max Run Spread per game is 7 regardless of score.
TWO and THREE WAY TIE Breakers in ORDER: (1. Head to head, total run differential, runs allowed, runs scored, actural run differential in last pool game, coin flip)
ENTRY FEE: $500.00
GATE FEE: TBD
SCHEDULE: Pool Play to Single Game Elimination (A&B brackets) - 4 GAME Guarantee.