The biggest thing is that as of now we have no one signed up to do breakfast on 5/10 AM. This is the first playoff game (and we only get a second game if we win the first) - so could potentially be the last game. Please let me know if you could bring breakfast on Wednesday, 5/10.
The second thing is that Susan Redwood, Lauryn's mom (Lauryn was moved up from JV even before JV season ended - congrats, Lauryn!) has offered to organize the team dinner on Tuesday, 5/9 (we did not have a Sunday dinner because of AP's). If we could get some helpers for Susan, that would be awesome.
Third - I will likely need 2 volunteers to staff concessions for a boys' playoff game on Wed, 5/10, at approximately 6:45 PM.
Now - here is the schedule for the week:
- Practice, 3-5 PM, stadium field
- Practice, 3:30 - 5:30 PM, St. Andrew's field
- Dinner, approximately 5:45 PM (to follow practice), Churchill cafeteria
- Playoff game - final details to be determined, because the draw for the playoffs is on Monday - but likely home game at 5 PM.
- I will most likely need 2 volunteers to do concessions for the boys' game, which would likely be at 7 PM. I will let you know as soon as I know, but if you could do this, please let me know.
I will let you know more details if we advance by winning on Wednesday. The next round of games is scheduled for 5/12.