- The Central Jersey Baseball Academy-Home of the Braves
- Central Jersey Braves
- Hard Work, Dedication and Teamwork
- Central Jersey's Premier Developmental Youth Travel Baseball Program
- The Central Jersey Braves-Proud Partners With Redbird Baseball
Join The Central Jersey Braves for The 2014/2015 Season
Join our team. The Central Jersey Braves will hold open tryouts for players interested in joining the area's premier developmental travel baseball program.
The Central Jersey Braves offer:
- Full-time professional coaches for every age level
- Year-round training and development offered through the professional Central Jersey Braves Staff, inclusive of current college coaches and former professional players
- The ONLY program in the northeast to offer the D1 Driven training system, developed by former MLB player Jim Parque and credited with developing over 200 collegiate and professional players.
- A full-time, certified speed and strength coach, with core programs included for all of our players included training
- Full access to the Central Jersey Baseball Academy, the EXCLUSIVE home to the Central Jersey Braves. No sharing the facility with other programs!
- A competitive league and tournament schedule; with our teams making annual trips to New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and South Carolina as well as participation in the PG Super 25
- Age divisions: U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, and U13 (ages based off current age at time of tryout)
Open tryouts will be held at
Byron Johnson Park, Upper Freehold NJ:
July 8th and 9th
- Ages 8-11 4:30pm-6:00
- Ages 12-13 6:00pm-7:30pm
- All new players are required to complete "Player Information" forms
- Contact The Central Jersey Braves with any questions 609-915-6839
Braves Teams Open the Spring 2014 Season
Several Braves teams open the Sprig 2014 campaign this weekend.
- 13U and 12U play this weekend in the Seneca Spring Thaw. Tournament bracket and schedule can be found in the "Handout" section of the website.
- 11U play the SJ Pirates Saturday the 29th 3pm in Little Egg Harbor Twp.
- 10U play the SJ Warriors Sunday the 30th 4pm in Swedesboro NJ.
Braves Winter Workouts Begin January 5th
2014 Braves Winter Workouts begin Sunday January 5th. No other program in the area offers the depth and quality of instruction afforded to our players and the next 12 weeks are vital to the overall development of a players skill set. From past experience, the players who put the time in and actively participate in our program make visible strides in their development as baseball players and athletes. This winter, our sessions will continue to feature quest appearances from professional scouts as well as local college coaches.
11U, 12U and 13U: 8:00am-9:00am
9U and 10U: 9:00am-10:00am
Tuesday-Workouts Run By NJ 9ers Staff
9U and 10U 6:00pm-7:30pm
11U, 12U and 13U: 7:30pm-9:00pm
9U and 10U: 6:00pm-7:30pm
11U, 12U and 13U: 7:30pm-9:00pm
MARK YOUR CALENDARS-USA LABC TRYOUTS ARE COMING TO CJBA
The Northeast tryout event for the USA-LABC 10-18U baseball teams will be held January 24th-25th at the Central Jersey Baseball Academy from 2pm-6pm. All positions will be considered. NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR CURRENT BRAVES PLAYERS. Tryout and evaluations will be provided by former major league player and current USA LABC director Jim Parque. More details to follow, but be sure to make every effort to attend the weekend session.
Braves 13U Win The 2013 Pagoda Classic
The 13U Central Jersey Braves started the fall campaign with an impressive first place finish in the 2013 Berkshire Baseball Pagoda Wood Bat Classic in Wolmsdorf, Pa. The Braves outscored their opponents 52-4 throughout the four day tournament and committed only two errors in 32 innings of play.
Fall Season Begins With Weekend Workouts
The 2013 Fall season is in full swing. Weekend workouts begin Friday August 9th, with training run by the coaching staff of the NJ 9er's Baseball Club. Check the "Upcoming Events" section of the website for schedule updates.
Braves Teams Cap A Successful Weekend With Two Tournament Titles
The organization enjoyed a great weekend, going 11-3 with three final appearances and two tournament titles. While player development will always be the focal point of our organization, on field success is a testament to the hard work and commitment our players, families and staff put forth.
In Palmyra PA, all three of our teams (U11, U12 and U13) played in championship games of the In The Net April Showdown, with the U11 and U12 teams taking home titles in come-from-behind fashion. For our U11 team, it was their second championship game appearance in as many weeks.
The Central Jersey Braves