Last Updated: September 12, 2017
Follow the Hawks
Join Our EMail List
Next sign up of the 2017 Season March 18th 10:00-2:00- At Madison in Bungalow 24!!
Items Needed: 1X1 Color Photo, Original Birth Certificate and a copy, 2 Address Verification, Physical, Report Card.
Forms: You can complete a head a time or once you arrive are under our handouts:
Clairemont Youth Football & Cheer serves the communities of Clairemont, Bay Park, Bay Ho, and University City as well as surrounding neighborhoods in Kearny Mesa and Tierrasanta. Our participants are boys and girls ages 5-14.
It is the mission of Clairemont Youth Football & Cheer to inspire youth in the ideals of scholarship, sportsmanship and physical fitness, to familiarize players and cheerleaders with the fundamentals of football and cheer in a supervised, organized and safety-oriented environment.
2017 FOOTBALL & CHEER REGISTRATIONS
Come Join us!! Registration Dates:
March 18th - 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
April 15th - 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
May 13th- 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
June 3rd- 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
June 17th- 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
July 8th- 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
July 15th- 10am to 2pm at James Madison HS.
More Dates to come
CLAIREMONT HAWKS SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
Click here to download the Clairemont Hawks Sponsorship Package. This package outlines the levels of sponsorship available. All sponsorships and donations are greatly appreciated and are used to offset costs the program expenses such as field fees, new equipment, and insurance costs. Thank you for supporting your local Hawks.
BASIC FIELD RULES FOR MADISON HIGH SCHOOL
Please follow these rules while you are on campus. If these rules are broken we may lose access to this facility. The following rules will need to be followed while on campus at Madison HS:
1. NO EATING or DRINKING anything other than water on the football field.
2. NO PETS (dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, etc.) are allowed on campus at anytime! (School district policy)
3. NO SMOKING is allowed anywhere on campus.
4. NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS are allowed anywhere on campus.
5. SPEED LIMIT of 5 MPH while on campus. Please help follow this rule as children will be coming from all fields to cars and we want ALL CHILDREN to be SAFE!
6. NO SKATEBOARDS of BIKES allowed on campus.
7. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE VISITOR SIDE OF THE STADIUM AT ANYTIME! Please do not play or workout on the visitor side of the bleachers. Children are also not allowed on the field unless they are walking the track with an adult.
LIKE our Clairemont Hawks Facebook Page...
Follow the left side of the menu page and click on the facebook link.