Welcome to the Home of the Clarence Patriots and the 9u-B Travel Baseball League!
Results from 5/20
ANJO 8 Clarence Patriots 3 - Strong pitching by Nik Monaco, Nick Gagliardi and James Serrano led the Bombers to victory combining for twelve strikeouts. The offense was led by Brayden Seitz with two hits and two RBI , also for the Bombers Jeter Serrano had two RBI, Drew Walker added a double and two runs scored for ANJO. The Patriots were led by a strong pitching effort by Gabe MacVittie, Reed GianGrasso and Sidney Reger. GianGrasso also had two hits.
Clarence Patriots 21 NJPE 4 - The Patriots had some strong hitting, led by MacVittie's 3 run home run and grand slam. Brody Kalls, Richie Rossi and Tommy Slack also had two hits each. Slack, Andrew Sherwood, Matt Majewski and Rossi combined for a strong pitching effort in the game.
Cayuga Heat 8 Lou Gehrig 3 - Ethan Ortman, Jayden Page and Louis Capolupo all pitched great in the win. The Heat had a balanced hitting attack led by Dominic Puleo and Ethan Ortman who had 2 hits each. Matt Booth made a sensational catch in left center field to help secure the victory. Giancarlo Augello, Connor Tasner and Ryder Verrastro all had hits for Lou Gehrig.
NCAAA 13 Nationals 1 - Daly led things off on the hill for NCAAA Herd. He went two innings, allowing one run on three hits, striking out five and walking zero. A.J. Silvestri, Charlie Urciuoli, and T.J. Hill - Munoz each had a hit for the Nationals while Flick, Majchrzak, and Altierie all notched a hit for the Herd.
GI Rev 13 MMB 12
GI Rev 12 North Buffalo 0
Results from Mother's Day Weekend
Cayuga 14 GI Vikings 3 - The Cayuga Heat improved to 2 - 0 with a 14 - 3 victory over the GI Vikings on Mothers Day. Ethan Ortman and Ayden Baldwin led the pitching with a combined 10 strikeouts over 4 innings. A 6 run first inning was highlighted by hits from Ryan Richner, Matt Booth, Dylan Lingle and Zack Lassman. Ethan Ortman and Liam Shaw both had 2 hits each while Dominic Ferlito had a 2 run double. Urbaniak, Bondi and Meyers all had hits for the Vikings. Trenton Tyrrell pitched well with 3 strike outs in the 3rd.
LG 9U White 9 Inferno 5 - LG stole the lead late in the game in a 9-5 victory over New Era Inferno 9U on Sunday. The game was tied at one with LG 9U White batting in the bottom of the fourth when Caden P singled on a 2-1 count, scoring two runs. In the fourth Ryan C doubled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run and John C doubled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run. LG 9U White tallied four runs in the fifth inning. Ryder V, Ryan, and Trey S each had RBIs in the big inning. Caden was on the pitcher''s mound for LG 9U White. He lasted two innings, allowing two hits and zero runs while striking out three and walking one. LG 9U White scattered 11 hits in the game. Ryan, Caden, and Trey each collected multiple hits for LG 9U White. Trey, Caden, and Ryan all had two hits to lead LG 9U White. LG 9U White didn''t commit a single error in the field. Ryder had the most chances in the field with three. LG 9U White stole seven bases during the game as two players stole more than one. Matthew L led the way with two.
NTNLL 13 Clarence Patriots 5 - Jonah Cichocki, Nick Holman, Brady Campbell, and Brenon Tokarczyk combined on a 2 hitter with 8 strikeout in a 13-5 win. The offense was led by Matt Bradley and Landon Flynn each with a double and 2 RBI's. Gabe MacVittie and Nicholas Pavlovich each had a hit and a RBI for the Patriots.
NTNLL 17 NJPE 4 - Brenon Tokarczyk, Landon Flynn, Evan Church, and Jonah Cichocki led a strong pitching performance for the Nighthawks with a combined 1 hitter with 12 strikeouts in 5 innings. The offense was led by Nicholas Holman''s double and triple, Evan Church''s 3 hits one of them a home run and 3 hits by Matthew Bradley.
Lancaster Grizzlies 14 Inferno 13 - Fantastic back and forth game by both teams. Both teams made numerous plays on the field and hit the ball hard all afternoon. Connor Blest singled in the bottom of the sixth with two outs to score Tyler Marong for the win. Inferno was lead at the plate by Sneddon, Erny, and Waite all going 3-4. Grizzlies were lead by Hassler with two triples and Jaworski going 4-4.
Lancaster Grizzlies 8 MMB 7 - Hard fought game by both teams this morning. The Grizzlies jumped out to an early lead, however MMB ties the game at 7-7 in the top of the fourth. Blake Hassler singled in the bottom of the fourth to score Tyler Marong and secure a win for the Grizzlies.
ANJO 24 NBBlaze 3 - Bombers take home victory against North Buffalo 24 to 3. Led by Graham Schultz three hits with two doubles, Dominic Leo had two hits and three RBI'' and Brayden Seitz three hits including a double. Three pitchers combined to throw four innings While striking out twelve Nick Gagliardi, Drew Walker and James Serrano
AnJo and Herd battle it out on a Thursday night!
The Bombers and Herd played a back and forth game until Anjo pulled away late to the final score of 19 to 5. The Bombers were let by Jowell Garcia with four hits including a double and triple. Drew Walker chipped in with three hits, while Brendan Sheldon, Nick Gagliardi and Brayden Seitz chipped in with two hits a piece.
The Herd were led offensively with solid singles by Parker Flick and Isaiah Hill which helped lead the team to a 5-run lead. Defensively, pitching by Dominic Daly, Isaiah Hill, Colin Honan, and Parker Flick held the Bombers to just 5-runs through 3 innings.
First Full Sunday of Action In The Books!
The first full Sunday of the season saw all the games being played. Here are the highlights:
- NJPE 9 GIVikings 4 - Grand Island held a 2-0 lead until the Purple Eagles had an offensive explosion in the bottom of the 3rd, going for 6 runs, including doubles by Jackson Courts and Michael Casale, and a triple by Gavan Aloian. Grand Island came back to close it to 6-4, but the Purple Eagles tacked on 3 more in the bottom of the 4th to go up 9-4, and that was the final. For their first game both teams played well in the field and had strong pitching throughout.
- GIRevolution 16 LGWhite 4 - Carson Kwiatkowski and Mason Miller both had a pair of RBIs while Aiden Sander Hit a double as Grand Island Revolution went to 2-0 on the season beating LGW 16-4. Costanzo, Santoro and Calhoun each had a hit for LGW.
- Clarence Patriots 7 Inferno 3 - Clarence was lead by the 2 run homerun by Noah Hanes and a strong combined pitching effort of Matt Majewski, Nicholas Pavlovich, Reed GianGrasso and Gabe MacVittie. MacVittie had 6 strikeouts. Andrew Sherwood chipped in two hits. For Inferno, John DeCarolis had a great day at the plate, with 3 hits.
- NTNLL 13 Northtown 1 - NTNLL was led by a strong pitching performance with four pitchers (Jonah Cichocki, Landon Flynn, Brady Campbell, and Brenon Tokarczyk) combining on a no hitter with 13 strikeouts. The offense was led by Cichocki''s 5 RBI''s including a 3 run home run. Evan Church chipped in with 2 hits as well. A.J. Silvestri entered the game from the bullpen for Northtown, throwing two innings and striking out 6 while surrendering only one run through two innings.
- NCAAA 10 MMB 3 - The NC 9U Herd opened their season this weekend on the road with 10-3 performance against the MMB Bandits Blue. The Herd (2-0) defensively allowed 3 runs in the first inning and then held them scoreless the rest of the game. A strong pitching performance by Evan Baker, Isaiah Hill, and Dominic Daly accounted for 13 strikeout during the game while both the infield and outfield performed without error. Isaiah Hill and Dominic Daly both had homeruns in the effort.
- NCAAA 11 Lancaster Grizzlies 6 - The NC 9U Herd continued their Sunday at home with a 11-6 win against the Lancaster Grizzlies. Defensively, The Herd showcased an excellent pitching performance by Dominic Daly, Colin Honin, Parker Flick, and Luke Altieri throwing 7 strikeouts. Offensively, The Herd was firing on all cylinders having 2 innings in a row with 7 and 6 hits respectively. The entire team was hitting, led by a pair of doubles by Cameron Madden and Tim Underwood in the 3rd and 4th inning.
- AnJo 12 Lancaster Attack 0 - Anjo bombers were led by a two hit performances of Brendan Sheldon and Drew Walker and Jeter Serrano all had a double . Adding to the offense were doubles by James Serrano and Nik Monaco . The Attack were led by sharp singles from Dominic Grzybowski and Matt Stabler as well as outstanding 2 innings of pitching from Nick Potenzo.
- Cayuga 10 Inferno 6 = Heat were led by the pitching of Ethan Ortman, Louis Capolupo and Ayden Baldwin to a 10-6 win over the Inferno. For the offense a 5 run first started it for the heat with hits by Capolupo, Ryan R., Jake B and Matt B. The Inferno were led by B. Smith with 2 hits.
Welcome to the Clarence 9u Travel Baseball League!
Come back often for updates on the games in the league! Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/clarence9ubtravelleague/