2013 Concord Cannons Fall Baseball League
Cannons Fall Baseball League will begin its 8th season this September. Over 200 players participated in the league last year which continues to expand and provide a structured, quality environment for baseball throughout the fall months. This league will consist of teams from all over New Hampshire. The goal is to improve each player’s skills for the following season, and to have fun doing it. Certified umpires from the NH Umpires Association will work each game. Games will be played from September-October. All Concord Cannons Fall Leagues are first come first serve. No tryouts needed.
10-12 Year Old Division
League Location: Sanel Park, Old Suncook Rd, Concord, NH
Doubleheaders will be played on Saturdays
September 7, 14, 21, 28 October 5, 12, 19
Playoffs will be held on Saturday, October 26th
*Single elimination format all teams qualify for playoffs
Each team will practice once a week during the season at Concord Sports Center
Sign up as an Individual or a full team!!
Individual Player Information
- No Tryouts needed rosters will be filled first come first serve
- Players will receive game shirt (players are responsible for their own white baseball pants)
- One Batting Cage Punch Card, good for ten 30-minute sessions at CSC ($150 value)
- Discounted Private Instruction sessions throughout the fall months
($25 - 30 minutes, $45 - 60 Minutes)
Individiual Sign Up Cost $250 per player
Full Team Information - Accepting 2 full teams for this division
- This league is open to all Town Teams, All Star Teams and Travel Baseball Teams.
- League fees include umpire fees and game balls
- 14 guaranteed games and single elimination playoffs
- 90 minutes of practice time per week at Concord Sports Center
- Complimentary 30 minute batting cage voucher for each player
Sign up as a team $750 per team
Concord Cannons Fall Baseball Teams
* Individual Player's may request which team they would like to play on. However last minute changes to rosters will not be allowed.
* Payment is due when registering. Player's will be added to the roster once payment and registration forms are completed.
* Player's in CAPS are paid in full.
Concord Cannons - Orange
Practice Days: Tuesdays, Aug. 27, Sept. 3, 10, 17, 24 Oct. 1, 8, 15 and 22 (530pm-7pm) at CSC
1. Ryan Dube
Concord Cannons - Black
Head Coach: Nate Boudreau
1. SAM BOUDREAU
2. ERIK HANSER
3. Josh Owens
4. Andrew Normandin
5. Matt Place
6. Caleb Piwnicki
7. Brady Philibotte
8. Luke Ramsey
9. Cameron Magerer
3. Concord Cannons - Green
4. Concord Cannons - Red
5. Concord Cannons - White
6. Concord Cannons - Blue
7. Full Team - Laconia All Stars - Head Coach: Joe Dee
8. Full Team - Open Slot