Follow Danville Athletics
for Orders Over $80
Welcome to the home of
Danville Warriors Baseball
Coach Armstrong's Philosophy "NEXT PITCH"
1. The CODE of excellence:
2. Work Ethic - Lead by your example (show up on time and work hard!)
3. Flexible - Be a learner; not stuck in your ways, quick to listen...
4. It's all about the kids, not us…our playing days are over
5. Program first, individuals second - Players move on, tradition continues
6. Loyalty to one another, must have one another's back, no gossip or back-biting
7. Fundamentals - basic before cute
1. Humility…understand what you've been given, and maximize those gifts
2. Family…Band of Brothers (Curahee)
3. Team 1st, Me 2nd…What can I do to help my team compete to win?
4. Disciplined…"Yes, Coach" - "No, Coach" looking in coaches eyes
5. Fertile Soil…Be a learner, "soak it up"
6. Effort…Let no one out hustle you, i.e., sprint between drills in practice
7. Commitment…Quitting is not an option in this program
8. Work Ethic…Opponent may "out-talent" you, but never "out-work" you
9. Enthusiastic…Don't suck energy…give it
10. Aggressive…Make the breaks go our way
11. Fundamentals…Basic before cute
12. Little things…are the BIG things
Reece Jensen & John Fuson named to All Conference Teams
June 5, 2014
Congratulations to Reece Jensen for making First Team All Conference and John Fuson for making Second Team All Conference!
Follow us on twitter
You can follow the Danville Warriors Baseball twitter account for live updates @DanvilleWarrior
For a complete schedule listing, click here!