The Dayton Classics Baseball Club will be conducting player evaluations for the summer 2015 Season. The Classics Baseball organization will field teams at the 16U, 17U and 18U age levels for 2015. If you cannot make this date or times please contact us regarding options.
All Evaluations Will Take Place At University of Dayton Time Warner Field
18U ~ Sunday ~ August 3rd ~ 1:00PM to 3:00PM
17U ~ Sunday ~ August 3rd ~ 3:00PM to 5:00PM
16U ~ Sunday ~ August 3rd ~ 5:00PM to 7:00PM
** Please Arrive ½ Hour Before Start Of Evaluation To Fill Out Paperwork
Players selected can expect the following:
1. Experienced Coaching (Former and Current College/Pro players and Coaches)
2. Competitive Schedule ~ League (SWOL) & Tournaments (Pastime, Mid America, Sandlott, CABA, etc)
3. Fall Training ~ Practices/Games/Tournaments
4. Winter Strength/Condition Program
5. Winter Training ~ Conducted By University of Dayton Baseball and Wright State Staff’s
6. Exposure, Exposure, Exposure ~ Over 135 College Players & 14 Professional Players
7. Indoor training at our new, state of the art 12,000 square foot facility including a dedicated Pro Batter pitching machine tunnel.
* Nineteen players from our 2013 Team will play in College. We currently have Three 2014 commits.
Further questions, information, and program history can be found on our web site at www.daytonclassicsbaseball.com For a personal/confidential conversation about the program, please contact
Gregg Beemer 17u Head Coach and Organization President.