1. Workout schedule has changed slightly:
Tuesday 3-4:45 pm
Wednesday = OFF
Thursday 3-4:45 pm
2. SUNDAY = Mulch Delivery - all players are EXPECTED to attend. We placed it on a Sunday so all players, regardless if they are in a spring sport, can volunteer a couple hours to help the program. Parents, if you haven't already volunteered to help with delivery or a truck trailer - please contact TD club officers to let them know. Players who can not attend must see ME personally by Friday.
* Players and Parents should report at 10:30am for loading of the first delivery. ** A cookout will follow!
3. Wednesday - May 8 is college signing day for the class of 2013. Senior Alex Rafeld will be recognized for his commitment to Wittenberg University.
4. To assist our players in skill development, we are looking for some plastic trash-cans that you would be willing to part with or even some orange construction barrels. We are seeking 5-7 of these. Let me know if you would like to donate.
Dates to Remember:
Sunday - May 5 = Mulch Day @ 10:30am
Wednesday - May 8 = College Day at 3:00
Tuesday - May 21 = Physical Night at DHHS and Open House with Coach Schroeder for any parent questions. 5:00 - 7:30.
Thanks for all the support getting kids to morning liftings, you will really like the results!