Echo Athletics is in the business of sports, organizing adult kickball that largely follow the rules of baseball meanwhile incorporates many of unique strategies that people love and can use to their advantage. The difference is the use a 10" rubber ball, leading it to be more difficult to catch and throw, but is far easier to connect with than a baseball, in terms of kicking.
ALL Games will be held on Monday Nights with first games beginning at 6:30pm and last games starting at 7:50pm by the latest.
Registration price will include:
· One full season of kickball games, concluding with a climactic League Tournament. Typically around 12 weeks of fun (ref fee's included in fee.)
· Special and/or significant discounts from certain sponsors associated with the league
· All the kickball equipment required - bags, balls, bases, cones, score books, first aid kits, pumps and needles, etc will be provided.
· League web page hosting with customized online registration process.
· Funds for the league parties and awards, along with access to other parties and other social and charity events.
· A top of the line rules committee, constantly updating and maintaining the rules resulting in non-stop competitive fun.
***Registration fees may differ per league (depending on such factors as location, requirement for permitted fields, etc.)***
A typical Echo Athletics league contains between eight (8) to ten (10) Co-Ed teams — roughly around 144 to 180 players per league. Seasons generally consists of eight regular season games, single-game elimination playoffs and a league championship game, around 12 weeks of fun. After regular season games, eliminated teams are eligible to play in the charity Fun Games. Funds raised at the league's Mid-Season and End of Season games will be donated to community charity of our choosing.
Two (2) Teams who advance through playoffs compete in the seasonal Founders Cup, where they can compete to be crowned our league's Kickball Champions.
· TEAM (max. 18 on roster)
Cost: Typically $450 ($25 per person)
· $40/Individuals or Friend Groups ($40per person max. of 9): A Friend Group is simply a number of players that want to play on the same Team. Friend Groups can range from as few as 2 players to a max of 9. Teams will be formed based on the Friend Groups and individuals who register for the season. Teams must cognizant of the co-ed ratios needed for game play.