PACKER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
STEP 1 - COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
2013 Signed Elizabeth Packer Application
2013 Signed Elizabeth Packers Parent Code of Conduct
2013 Signed Elizabeth Packer Work/Equipment Bond Form
2013 Pop Warner Medical Form (Section 1)
2013 Pop Warner Participation & Consent Form
2013 Academic waiver (IF APPLICABLE)
STEP 2 - PAYMENT:
Payment can either be made by CASH or CHECK. (Please make checks out to Elizabeth Packers Inc.)
STEP 3 - SUBMIT THESE ITEMS:
- 2013 Pop Warner Medical Consent Form (Section 2) must be filled in completely and SIGNED by your child's DOCTOR. Because of insurance liability issues, NO CHILD WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE OR PLAY ON THE FIELD OR CHEER WITHOUT A COMPLETED MEDICAL CONSENT FORM on file with the organization. We must have this form on file prior to the first day of practice.
- An original copy of your child's birth certificate
- For new players only: An original certificate must be authenticated at certification/registration.
- A photocopy of your child's birth certificate
- A photocopy of the birth certificate needs to be placed on file with the Packers for administrative purposes. This copy is extremely important if your child's team makes it to post-season competition in terms of eligibility.
- A photocopy of your child's report card
- For ALL academic grading periods during the 2012-2013 school year. For kindergartners, proof of satisfactory participation. This copy is also extremely important if your child's team makes it to post-season competition.
· A picture of your child.
- An up to date wallet sized picture is needed for each participant. This picture will not be returned as it will need to be affixed to the official Pop Warner certification card. This picture is extremely important as your child will not be certified by Pop Warner without it.