- Like us on Facebook
- Now Accepting Credit Cards!!!
- Follow us on Twitter @EPackers
- 123 PACKERS 456 OH YEA
- Follow us on Instagram @elizabethpackers
Good evening, Packer Parents,
There is a lot going on this Saturday, and we wanted you to know
TACKLE CLINIC is now FREE to all REGISTERED, Packer players ages 7-17.
Please come out to participate. You can complete the registration form at the field during workouts this Tuesday and Thursday. If your child is not registered, you can register them on Saturday.
PARENT MEETING will take place during the tackle clinic. please be prepared to spend some time with the Packer Board and volunteers discussing the plans for the season, fundraisers, and other important points on Saturday at 1pm. The meeting will take place at the field.
IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID IN FULL OR HAVE OUTSTANDING PAPERWORK,
(Physical, Report card, Birth certificate etc.) please bring it this Saturday. There will be a registration table set up at the clinic. You can register and complete your payment or submit documents there.
HYDRATION STATION FUNDRAISER
WE NEED THE HYDRATION STATION AT OUR FIELD TO KEEP OUR KIDS HYDTATED DURING PRACTICE AND GAMES THIS SEASON. THIS IS THE FUNDRAISING PROGRESS TO DATE:
MAIL YOUR DONATION TO: ELIZABETH PACKERS
PO BOX 6807
ELIZABETH, NJ 07202
ATTN: HYDRATION FUNDRAISER
Dear Packers Parents,
The Elizabeth Packer Board has been busy working to bring the best 2014 season to our kids. We added Spring Football for our unlimited level, we have been working with one of the best uniform companies to finalize a design for the new uniforms our competitive levels will wear this season, we have recruited some great new coaches and in some cases welcome back some of the greatest coaches in Pop Warner, we have been working on updating our communications systems, and we are hosting a Krispy Kreme Donut Fundraiser so that we can purchase a hydration station for our home field, among other things.
Although we have been meeting regularly to plan for the season, the hard work starts when you, the Packer Parents, get involved. You bring your children to their practices on time, out of respect for the coaches schedules, you attend every game to make sure that ALL of our kids feel the support of the community, and you work with the board and team moms to ensure a safe productive season. For this we thank you in advance.
Your hard work does not go unnoticed.
We look forward to your participation again this season.
Kenneth Vaughn, President
SPRING FOOTBALL IN ELIZABETH!!
It's Spring Football Time!!!
Elizabeth Packer Spring Football sign-up/Try-Outs
MARCH 1, 2014
Miller-Evans Logan Center
163 First Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07206
unlimited weight level
no high school students.
come develop your skills and learn fundamentals
in a quality program with skilled coaches
PACKER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
STEP 1 - COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
2014 Signed Elizabeth Packer Application
2014 Signed Elizabeth Packers Parent Code of Conduct
2014 Signed Elizabeth Packer Work/Equipment Bond Form
2014 Pop Warner Medical Form (Section 1)
2014 Pop Warner Participation & Consent Form
2014 Academic waiver (IF APPLICABLE)
STEP 2 - PAYMENT:
Payment can either be made by CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER or DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. (Please make checks/money orders out to Elizabeth Packers Inc.)
STEP 3 - SUBMIT THESE ITEMS:
- 2014 Pop Warner Medical Consent Form (Section 2) must be filled in completely and SIGNED by your child's DOCTOR. Because of insurance liability issues, NO CHILD WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE OR PLAY ON THE FIELD OR CHEER WITHOUT A COMPLETED MEDICAL CONSENT FORM on file with the organization. We must have this form on file prior to the first day of practice.
- An original copy of your child's birth certificate
- For new players only: An original certificate must be authenticated at certification/registration.
- A photocopy of your child's birth certificate
- A photocopy of the birth certificate needs to be placed on file with the Packers for administrative purposes. This copy is extremely important if your child's team makes it to post-season competition in terms of eligibility.
- A photocopy of your child's report card
- For ALL academic grading periods during the 2013-2014 school year. For kindergartners, proof of satisfactory participation. This copy is also extremely important if your child's team makes it to post-season competition.
· A picture of your child.
- An up to date wallet sized picture is needed for each participant. This picture will not be returned as it will need to be affixed to the official Pop Warner certification card. This picture is extremely important as your child will not be certified by Pop Warner without it.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!
ELIZABETH PACKERS INC.