- Get your FCLL Gear!!! See GOT GEAR??? under the pages tab!
- Check out the new Bat rules for 2018 Below
I will teach all children to play fair and do their best.
I will positively support all managers, coaches and players.
I will respect the decisions of the umpires.
I will praise a good effort despite the outcome of the game.
Fontana, Calif. - The City of Fontana offers five designated cooling facility locations throughout the community for the public to get relief from the heat this summer. Each facility has seating areas, air conditioning and drinking water for residents to use and enjoy.
Fontana’s cooling facilities are located at the following centers:
- Cypress Neighborhood Center (8380 Cypress Ave.) Open through from and . (909) 349-6988
- Don Day Neighborhood Center (14501 Live Oak Ave). Open through from and (909) 349-6997
- Jack Bulik Neighborhood Center (16581 Filbert St.) Open through from , from and from . (909) 349-6984
- Heritage Neighborhood Center (7350 W. Liberty Pkwy.) Open through from and (909) 349-6968
- Jessie Turner Health & Fitness Center (15556 Summit Ave.) Open through from , 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and (909) 854-5100.
For more information on Fontana’s cooling facilities, please contact the Community Services Department at (909) 349-6900.
Fontana Community Little League Baseball and Softball
We offer an excellent little league sports program. We do not allow "travel ball" teams to join our league as an intact team!!!
FCLL is part of Little League District 71
Spring Baseball & Softball: Participants must live in Fontana, north of Foothill Boulevard and West of Citrus Avenue if below the 210 or West of Beech if above the 210
Spring Season – February through June
Fall Ball Program - September through November
Member Little League Baseball, Inc.