- THANK YOU SPONSORS!
- Appalachian Outdoor School, Giant, PJ's Roofing
- Mike Ball - State Farm, CRS, Gettysburg Transmission
- Kojak, Olympian Athletics, Lockwood Business Solutions
Game Schedules have been uploaded!! Please keep in mind however, they are still subject to change.
Opening Day is April 18, 2015!
Get ready to PLAY BALL Fairfield!!
INDOOR PRACTICE TIMES for the Next 3 Weeks (until April 4):
- Monday / Majors / 6-8 pm / Middle School Gym
- Tuesday / T-ball / 6-7 pm / Elementary Gym
- Tuesday / Red Sox (Rookie) / 7-8 pm / Elementary Gym
- Wednesday / Minors (2 teams) / 6-7 pm Minors / Middle School Gym
- Wednesday / Minors (1 team) / 7-8 pm Minors / Middle School Gym
- The 3 Minors Teams are sharing the above Gym Times please check with your coach for details
- Thursday / Orioles - (Rookie) / 6-7 pm / Elementary Gym
- Thursday / Phillies - (Rookie)/ 7-8 pm / Elementary Gym
- Friday / Pirates (Rookie) / 6-7 pm / Middle School Gym
- Friday / Pony / 7-8 pm / Middle School Gym
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
The Fairfield Recreation Association is looking for volunteers interested in working on various committees to further enhance the League for our youth. The following is a list of the committees and committee chair:
If you are interested in volunteering for a one of the committees listed above, please contact the committee chair ASAP.